McAdoo needs to get a spine and bench Flowers today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McAdoo needs to get a spine and bench Flowers today

Yes, this will cause a rift between Reese and McAdoo. Reese will have to admit he was wrong about Flowers and Flowers is a bust. But that's what good GM's do. They cut their losses early. Get a spine McAdoo, or you are just a Reese puppet.

Wheeler - Jones - Richburg - Jerry - Pugh

or

Pugh - Jones - Richburg - Jerry - Fluker

Either of these most likely will not be any worse. And if it is, at least something was tried.

Pugh-jones-rich-fluker-flowers. Saves face. Try it. If flowers can't hack RT either, try something else.

Comment

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by lasion2 View Post
        Pugh-jones-rich-fluker-flowers. Saves face. Try it. If flowers can't hack RT either, try something else.
        Flowers will be just as bad at RT. He is a bust and the sooner the stubborn brothers Reese and McAdoo admit it, the better the team will be.

Comment

I agree. Flowers is not an NFL player. It was clear to see since the day they drafted him. He has not once in his 2+ years played as an NFL caliber OL. Drop the ego, bench him and cut your losses at the end of the year. Sort of like the Chargers did with Fluker.

Comment

that dude is hurting the team immeasurably...

Comment

And, the Jaguars did with Luke Jockel ( however you spell his name ). He was taken # 2in the draft.
              Though I would like to see if Flowers can play guard. Now is the time to see.

Comment

Scary thing is why do I get the feeling Reese would veto the decision? It will be a clear indication that Flowers is a monumental bust to Reese's resume.

Comment

He needs to bench him into the gym!! something needs to be changed immediately , and the coach needs to man up and just make the changes as a coach does! stop the blame game! TC would have never not taken the hit for his team!

Comment

I agree. And to really exaggerate the benching he should make Flowers sit on a literal bench all week.
                    sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

No one would be happier than me if this happened, but based upon what I have seen from McAdoo as HC to date, it has about a 1% chance of happening.

Here's to hoping that McAdoo surprises us and starts making moves to get wins instead of standing pat so that he can prove that he/Reese were right..

Comment

Switch him and Pugh...Pugh can play LT and Flowers is better suited for guard anyway..One thing Flowers can do is run block..

Comment

can't the trainers step in ,and get Flowers game ready? why leave it up the him? obviously he is not strong enough yet but he def does not look fit enough!maybe they need to personally take over his work outs or something!

Comment

Originally posted by Down-lifer View Post
                            I agree. And to really exaggerate the benching he should make Flowers sit on a literal bench all week.
                            in the GYM!!

Comment

I truly believe this whole charade is to try to compel Eli to retire after this season. Eli was never Reese's guy and Mac is Reese's puppet. The only question I have left is whether Reese is merely doing the owners' bidding. If Reese survives this season, then the answer was obviously yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X