This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Eli A Hall of Famer? Interesting article

Even though Eli's stats fall short of the top 5 in this era who might get in , they think there is a chance.

http://www.rantsports.com/nfl/2013/0...hall-of-famer/

and please dont get this thread locked, civilized discussions with no name calling or personal attacks please.

oh god

Comment

The fact that is even a discussion halfway through Elis career speaks for itself.

Comment

Close, don't close? Hmmmmmm
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
          oh god
          lol lets hope people behave.

I think Eli as it stands right now falls short. IMO Eli will need a league MVP or some years of top play like 2011. The game has changed and QB's are throwing for more and more now.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            Close, don't close? Hmmmmmm
            lol, well we shouldn't have to close on topic giants threads, we should be giving vacations to those who can not discuss in a civil manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
              lol lets hope people behave.

I think Eli as it stands right now falls short. IMO Eli will need a league MVP or some years of top play like 2011. The game has changed and QB's are throwing for more and more now.
              If this results in "mischief" can I ban you?
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                If this results in "mischief" can I ban you?
                I can't control how others behave Roa. I wont be name calling and attacking others.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                  I can't control how others behave Roa. I wont be name calling and attacking others.
                  I am going to hold you to that

Comment

I love ya Harooni but this thread must be locked immediately.
                    Eli should not be discussed for a while.

It brings out the devil in too many posters.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      I love ya Harooni but this thread must be locked immediately.
                      Eli should not be discussed for a while.

It brings out the devil in too many posters.
                      Well, in some circles, that would be you

Comment

Interesting how he has similar numbers to previous quarterbacks who are deemed "great". Times have changed however and it is more passer friendly. IMO I believe another SB and 2011 like play from here on out will put him in. We shall see in the end.
                        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Oh no. Not again!

another 100+ page Eli thread. And on a topic we've had and beaten to death before. Too much time on our hands before camp begins I guess.

Comment

sorry, any site that is named "rantsports" is to be taken as pure subjectivity and not objective. for all we know harooni posted that.

lemme go find a post on some MB somewhere that says Eli is the best QB of all time, and post it as a link trying to use it as support to the premise itself lol

Comment

Working...
                            X