Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

crabtree probably out for year, do 49ers now reconsider cruz?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crabtree probably out for year, do 49ers now reconsider cruz?

I think most likely not but you never know, they are knocking on the door of super bowl championship.

I don't think so. No.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Not happening.

Comment

Cruz isn't available to other teams
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          your right,,,is there any way they could get him?

Comment

How would that work. Now that the restricted free angency period is over, are they even aloud to make him an offer. I thought the Giants own the rights to him now at least for 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
              Yeah, give us two first rounders.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Could a team offer a trade and contract that would make it possible?

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                  How would that work. Now that the restricted free angency period is over, are they even aloud to make him an offer. I thought the Giants own the rights to him now at least for 2013.
                  yeah the heat has fried my brain,,,,I was wondering if a trade could be made?

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                    Yes, but he would first have to belong to the Giants, which he doesn't, technically, at the moment.
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                      Could a team offer a trade and contract that would make it possible?
                      The Giants can't trade what they don't own. If this had happened on April 15th, things would be smokin lol

Comment

time for mario to step up good thing they got bolden
                        sigpic
                        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

Yes, but he would first have to belong to the Giants, which he doesn't, technically, at the moment.
                          I think he stays put but the 9ers do have the ammo to pull such a thing off if the time was right.

Comment

The Giants can't trade what they don't own.
                            Easily remedied by Cruz signing the tender with another deal in place.

The only matters at question would be if Cruz wanted to go to SF, and if what SF was offering satisfied JR's terms. The fact that Cruz is unsigned is a non factor, really.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                              Easily remedied by Cruz signing the tender with another deal in place.

The only matters at question would be if Cruz wanted to go to SF, and if what SF was offering satisfied JR's terms. The fact that Cruz is unsigned is a non factor, really.
                              how about patrick willis? j/k, that would be all too tempting and not remotely possible.

Comment

Working...
                              X