Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REPORT: Giants Stadium handing out All White Rally Towels...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: REPORT: Giants Stadium handing out All White Rally Towels...

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Gianthunter"]No white flags go blue. This isn't loser penn state.[/quote] Giants wearing blue jerseys, why would we use a blue towel... Cowboys wearing whites, towels are white....confuse Romo[/quote]Simple NO SURRENDER FLAGS!

Comment

[quote user="Gianthunter"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Gianthunter"]No white flags go blue. This isn't loser penn state.[/quote] Giants wearing blue jerseys, why would we use a blue towel... Cowboys wearing whites, towels are white....confuse Romo[/quote]Simple NO SURRENDER FLAGS![/quote]
      LOL! yah bro, or All RED flags...

There will be blood flags!

Comment

They did it for the playoff game against Carolina in 2005 and the place was rockin'!

Of course, that game didn't turn out too well for us . . .. .

Comment

I want one!!

Comment

Are we wearing white to force Dallas to wear the blues they dislike or are we going Big Blue with white towels?

Comment

[quote user="DemandedAce"]Are we wearing white to force Dallas to wear the blues they dislike or are we going Big Blue with white towels?[/quote]

We're wearing blue. Giants released a statement today to confirm and also said jersey colors have to be submitted before the season even starts, so no switching.

Comment

I think they are going with white towels because neither blue or red will be bright or noticeable enough. Imagine waving blue towels, that would be kind of hard to see.

White towels on the other hand jump out and can be easily seen and hard to ignore from the field.

Comment

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"]

[quote user="DemandedAce"]Are we wearing white to force Dallas to wear the blues they dislike or are we going Big Blue with white towels?[/quote]

We're wearing blue.* Giants released a statement today to confirm and also said jersey colors have to be submitted before the season even starts, so no switching.

[/quote]

Kk thanks, I wasn't sure.

Comment

[quote user="Joe Morrison"]

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]They will say ALL IN.. Kind of sick if you ask me... what do you think? http://www.facebook.com/giants101 The New York Giants will be giving out white rally towels this Sunday to all fans in attendance. The towels will read "ALL IN".[/quote]

For all the Gray Beards like myself the last time I saw the white was the white hankies at Yankee Stadium chanting GOODBYE ALI!

[/quote]

Still got my towels from the 2000 run.
                    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]They will say ALL IN..

Kind of sick if you ask me...

what do you think?

http://www.facebook.com/giants101
                      The New York Giants will be giving out white rally towels this Sunday to all fans in attendance. The towels will read "ALL IN".[/quote]

i was trying to get tickets for the game, then i decided not to, now I may have to just because of the towels
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]They will say ALL IN..

Kind of sick if you ask me...

what do you think?

http://www.facebook.com/giants101
                        The New York Giants will be giving out white rally towels this Sunday to all fans in attendance. The towels will read "ALL IN".[/quote]

i was trying to get tickets for the game, then i decided not to, now I may have to just because of the towels
                        [/quote]
                        If i had leave this holidays I would be there.

Comment

I think bright red towels would look good against a blue crowd. The steeler gold always shows up well against the black crowd.

But yes, white is the most visible, and they're not surrender flags you dumbasses

Comment

I want a wash cloth and some Q tips.

Happy holidays.

Go blue.

Comment

I wish they were blue.

Comment

Working...
                              X