Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not exactly the 1st OTA of the season I was looking for.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not exactly the 1st OTA of the season I was looking for.

Eli is passing the ball to phantom Cruz and Nicks

The only FB on the roster gets hurt

Aaron Curry is now the savior of the defense

The secondary is crossing the fingers on Terrell Thomas' knees

and Jernigan can fill Cruz's shoes

A lot of empty promises and prophecies thrown about, this place hasn't changed a bit.

Anyone who honestly thinks this team right now is an improvement is delusional.

Let's not forget that Kildrive is still running the offense, and Fewell is running the defense.

No more Bradshaw to save Kildrive's one-dimensional offense.

Fewell would be lucky to still work in NFL after achieving the worst ranked defense this season.

Another too little too late to make it to the postseason coming up!

Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post

A lot of empty promises and prophecies thrown about, this place hasn't changed a bit.

Let's not forget that Kildrive is still running the offense, and Fewell is running the defense.

Fewell would be lucky to still work in NFL after achieving the worst ranked defense this season.

damn...the sky just fell
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

two words...
      shut up.....
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

The sky isn't falling... The season isn't sunk during OTAs. That honor belongs to week 1...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          two words...
          shut up.....
          He's still allowed to post here? lol

Comment

Glad to have you back..
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

So what are you going to do during the season to entertain yourself? No reason to watch the games since you know what's going to happen.
              The Modern Giants fan kit:
              sigpic

Comment

Looks like somebody sees the glass as half empty...

it's OTA's bro give it a rest.

In 2007 we lost shockey in like week 15 and kiwi in week 10 and won the SB. in 2011 we lost T2 and then prince for nearly the whole year and won the SB. worse things have happened.
                Last edited by GiantsFan27; 05-22-2013, 08:19 PM.

Comment

All of this from the first day of VOLUNTARY, non contact OTAs?
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                    All of this from the first day of VOLUNTARY, non contact OTAs?
                    he's a football genius Ro...
                    dont you remember from all his posts last season???
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Yes, his ban must have expired
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Last season only proved that what I have been saying was right.

Kildrive's vanilla offense doesn't work against real defenses, look at how Atlanta and Baltimore shut us down.

Fewell's defense couldn't stop any team really, Eli just had to put up some points to help him out.

Same 9-6 record couldn't make the playoffs, but 9-6 record in 2011 gets a pass for winning the SB, no no no, the coordinators still sucked hard, and should've been replaced.

You can't count on Eli to do miracles all the time, the defense has to do its job too.

The division also isn't getting any easier either, Phily is not dysfunctional anymore, Redskins would be a handful to deal with to put it mildly, and Romo is on a mission.

Good freaking luck!!

Comment

Kildrive's vanilla offense doesn't work against real defenses, look at how Atlanta and Baltimore shut us down.

Fewell's defense couldn't stop any team really, Eli just had to put up some points to help him out.

Same 9-6 record couldn't make the playoffs, but 9-6 record in 2011 gets a pass for winning the SB, no no no, the coordinators still sucked hard, and should've been replaced.

You can't count on Eli to do miracles all the time, the defense has to do its job too.

The division also isn't getting any easier either, Phily is not dysfunctional anymore, Redskins would be a handful to deal with to put it mildly, and Romo is on a mission.

Good freaking luck!!
                          Romo is flat on his back recovering from surgery, RGIII is still recovering, the Eagles are still the Eagles

Comment

Good freaking luck!!
                            its 9-7...its a 16 game season now....
                            also its not so much what you say its how you say it.
                            You sound angry and arrogant...
                            Romo on a mission.....ha
                            Philly....new coach and they dont even have a solid QB......
                            RG111...still recovering...

Comment

step off that ledge my friend, u could, cut ties with all the lies that you been living in...and if u never want to see me again, i would understand. i would understand.

lmfao, no SB winner has ever been crowned after the first OTA. glad u got our season pegged. haha

Comment

Working...
                              X