Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NY Giants Mt. Rushmore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NY Giants Mt. Rushmore

    Saw this on another board and thought it was interesting, so if the Giants had a Mt. Rushmore.. Who would be the 4 faces on it..

    players, coaches or front office..

  • #2
    Wellington Mara Number 1
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

    1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
      Wellington Mara Number 1
      Can all 4 faces be Phil Simms?
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Can all 4 faces be Phil Simms?
        a soon as I saw this I knew somehow you would mention Simms...lol
        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

        1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
          a soon as I saw this I knew somehow you would mention Simms...lol
          I like the fact that you can count on me.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

          Comment


          • #6
            W.Mara, L.T, B.Parcells, E.Manning

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              I like the fact that you can count on me.
              as much as I loved Simms I am not sure I would call Him mount Rushmore worthy.....I really hope No one try's to say Eli at this point either....Taylor would almost have to be there unless someone wanted to argue about the off field stuff
              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

              1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Roxersboxers View Post
                W.Mara, L.T, B.Parcells, E.Manning
                So the QB who led us to our first SB, the guy who had the greatest SB any QB has ever had in NFL history, the guy who took us from 20 years as a laughing stock to NFL dominance doesn't qualify.

                Seems wrong. But that's me.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Roxersboxers View Post
                  W.Mara, L.T, B.Parcells, E.Manning
                  Parcells and Manning? NO....honestly I would be interested In who Ya and zim would put in
                  "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

                  1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Roxersboxers View Post
                    W.Mara, L.T, B.Parcells, E.Manning
                    Not LT....he doesnt deserve the accolade based on his outside of football life. Just my opinon

                    Mara....thats the only one that gets 100% vote....

                    have to think about this one
                    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      First of all it should be guys who spent all or most of their career with the Giants.
                      Mr Mara, LT, Phil and.... the last guy is the question. Maybe TC. Maybe Strahan.
                      Its a toss up.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        First of all it should be guys who spent all or most of their career with the Giants.
                        Mr Mara, LT, Phil and.... the last guy is the question. Maybe TC. Maybe Strahan.
                        Its a toss up.
                        Id say Carson over them but im guessing there are some older guys that are worthy that most of us are not real familiar with which is why id like to see YA weigh in
                        "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

                        1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                          Saw this on another board and thought it was interesting, so if the Giants had a Mt. Rushmore.. Who would be the 4 faces on it..

                          players, coaches or front office..
                          We've had his thread before also.

                          My Mt. Rushmore would be:

                          Lawrence Taylor
                          Frank Gifford
                          Emlen Tunnel
                          Mel Hein

                          Note: if Eli wins another ring before he hangs it up I would put him there over Gifford.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by fansince69 View Post
                            Id say Carson over them but im guessing there are some older guys that are worthy that most of us are not real familiar with which is why id like to see YA weigh in
                            I'd pass on YA only because he spent a great deal of his career with other teams.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
                              We've had his thread before also.

                              My Mt. Rushmore would be:

                              Lawrence Taylor
                              Frank Gifford
                              Emlen Tunnel
                              Mel Hein

                              Note: if Eli wins another ring before he hangs it up I would put him there over Gifford.
                              how can you possibly leave of Mara?to me he is the one that HAS to be there
                              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

                              1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X