X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calm down...

Guys,
    Please calm down. There is drama being created by all of us... when there is none.

Hynoski: Bumped/Bruised his knee and people are saying his season is over... come on guys, we don't know the details fully. It may be just that a bruised knee or something minor.

Nicks: Not in OTA's for ONE day.... people are saying he is demanding a huge contract, or is unhappy with his current one. Come on guys! the only report we have is from a tool at Yahoo sports. This "Cole" character I have never heard of before.

Cruz: Please stop beating a dead horse. It will get done eventually, if not then we have capable replacements...

Let's not freak out over the little things. All we know Nicks will show up today... Hynoski will be on the field and Victor might show up.

STOP FREAKING OUT ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING.

Stand with Cruz!

Just heard the assistant equipment manager got a paper cut..... season is over.

Comment

How do you know that Hynoski only "bumped/bruised" his knee?

Comment

I'm calm, Ramses is coming back. He's tall you know.

P.S. I totally agree with you!

Comment

Originally posted by giantscolombia View Post
          Guys,
          Please calm down. There is drama being created by all of us... when there is none.

Hynoski: Bumped/Bruised his knee and people are saying his season is over... come on guys, we don't know the details fully. It may be just that a bruised knee or something minor.

Nicks: Not in OTA's for ONE day.... people are saying he is demanding a huge contract, or is unhappy with his current one. Come on guys! the only report we have is from a tool at Yahoo sports. This "Cole" character I have never heard of before.

Cruz: Please stop beating a dead horse. It will get done eventually, if not then we have capable replacements...

Let's not freak out over the little things. All we know Nicks will show up today... Hynoski will be on the field and Victor might show up.

STOP FREAKING OUT ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING.
          This is America.
          I reserve the right to freak out about anything I choose. And I defend the right of fellow Giants fans to freak out as well.
          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Nicks and Cruz will both be playing for the Giants this year. Will the be happy? Don't know, but they will be playing here next year.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              How do you know that Hynoski only "bumped/bruised" his knee?
              I don't... all is being reported is that he may or may not have collided with Andre Brown and was carted off BUT was seen sitting on the cart.
              People are saying the injury could be season ending. We don't know if he is injured or not. All i'm saying is that it could be something precautionary... I know it could be the other way around but let's jump to conclusions when we don't know the story.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                This is America.
                I reserve the right to freak out about anything I choose. And I defend the right of fellow Giants fans to freak out as well.
                Get your freak on then, bro...
                lol

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
                  and Weatherford hurt his throwing arm..

Comment

haha be careful dude... you didnt use red!
                    the thread will read: "Equiptment manager injured: Is the season in jeopardy? who will step up to the plate?

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Get your freak on then, bro...
                      lol
                      Oh I have no intention of doing anything of the sort.
                      But I do reserve the right upon further reflection.

If Cruz signs a huge deal that gets in the way of our signing Nicks.....I might do just that.

Comment

Knees seem to be the achilles heel every season for the Giants.

Comment

Just a normal freak out for around here-where is that damn panic button.. But the way the injury bug has hit this team in the past, it is somewhat understandable. Worse case is we get another FB-there are some available. I agree that NIcks and Cruz will be in Giant blue.

Comment

I don't... all is being reported is that he may or may not have collided with Andre Brown and was carted off BUT was seen sitting on the cart.
                            People are saying the injury could be season ending. We don't know if he is injured or not. All i'm saying is that it could be something precautionary... I know it could be the other way around but let's jump to conclusions when we don't know the story.
                            I agree with that

Comment

Knees seem to be the achilles heel every season for the Giants.
                              Sometimes achilles heels are the achilles heals for the Giants.

Comment

Working...
                              X