Hynoski to have surgery.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hynoski to have surgery.

Giants FB Henry Hynoski will have surgery Friday to repair an injured left MCL and a chip fracture to the lateral plateau. #NYG
    Mood: WOOF!

Hynoski, through the Giants, says it's "not an unrealistic goal" to be recovered and ready for Opening Day in September. #NYG
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Chip fracture....hmmmm
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Thats a relief he isn't done for the year.

Heal up Hynoski!
        "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all – land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Yikes, well this sucks we are going to be without Hynoski for 3-6 months depending on how bad of an tear it is. Oh well, at least he is not done for the season.

Comment

Can they put him on PUP and use his roster spot for another DT, LB, CB etc?
            "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all – land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

FB Henry Hynoski injury update

FB Henry Hynoski injury update provided by the Giants PR staff

PHOTOS: OTA PRACTICE

Update on Giants fullback Henry Hynoski, who injured his left leg during Wednesday’s OTA workout. Hynoski underwent an MRI Wednesday afternoon and was examined by team physician Dr. Russell Warren at The Hospital for Special Surgery. The exam and tests showed that Hynoski suffered an injury to his medial collateral ligament and a chip fracture to the lateral plateau. Hynoski will undergo surgery on Friday to repair the ligament and the fracture. The surgery will be performed by Dr. Warren.

“I am going to set my mind to being ready for the first game of the regular season,” said Hynoski. “They said that is not an unrealistic goal, and I will do everything in my power to be ready for the start of the season.”

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...2-46d9789e3bf2

Comment

Opening Day? 2014?

Comment

#HonkSmash

Comment

If he can be ready for the start that's great but don't let him play. Look what happened with Nicks last year. Let him get good and ready because its a long season.

Comment

Pascoe just secured his roster spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                        Pascoe just secured his roster spot.
                        I was thinking the same thing.

I asked Garafolo, hyno is PUP eligible. So I would expect him to be out on that.

Comment

Realistically he'll start the season on the PUP list. If we see him, it'll be around the end of November.

Just an opinion of course.
                          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

WOW!!!!!!!! this is crazy bro...
                            THE GIANTS AND KNEE INJURIES!!!

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                              I was thinking the same thing.

I asked Garafolo, hyno is PUP eligible. So I would expect him to be out on that.
                              Thanks Slip

Comment

Working...
                              X