Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barden is coming home!!

Giants re-signed WR Ramses Barden.
    Barden found no suitors on the open market, so he comes crawling back to the team he expected to move on from. The 2009 third-round pick went off for nine catches and 138 yards in a Week 3 Thursday night game at Carolina last year, but has still totaled just 29 catches for 394 yards and no touchdowns in the NFL. Barden won't push the exciting Rueben Randle for No. 3 wideout duties.
    Source: Ralph Vacchiano on Twitter

Oh cool ... was afraid the bench might get cold with him gone.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I could really see him pushing for that 6th WR spot..

Comment

Barden Re-Signs With Giants

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...ew-york-giants

"Excerpt: "The New York Giants re-signed wide receiver Ramses Barden on Thursday.

Barden was the team's third-round draft pick in 2009 and returns to add depth at wideout. The 6-foot-6 Barden was at the team's facility on Thursday for voluntary OTA workouts.

"I'm happy to be back," Barden said in a statement from the team. "This is where I wanted to be and now I'm here. I was out there listening to the calls, getting back into the rhythm of the cadence, enjoying the camaraderie and absorbing everything. I remember everything, I've had four years to soak it all up. I'm happy to be back on the field. I feel great. I expect the best."

The Giants can use another receiver. Victor Cruz has not attended OTAs this week as he continues to negotiate a long-term contract extension. Hakeem Nicks also missed Wednesday's session as well, and sources did not expect him to be in attendance Thursday." Read more...
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

This is the Giants warning Nicks
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            This is the Giants warning Nicks
            DUDE! hahaha this could start a war in here...

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by giantscolombia View Post
              DUDE! hahaha this could start a war in here...
              No way

Comment

I have a feeling this is going to be a funny thread!
                I can't believe Barden said no to the Burger King "Kings" to come back to the Giants.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

well at least he's a good special teams player

Comment

His height is going to be an assett in the red zone...

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

thank god......I was wondering who was going to be our red zone threat

Comment

Originally posted by giantscolombia View Post
                        I have a feeling this is going to be a funny thread!
                        I can't believe Barden said no to the Burger King "Kings" to come back to the Giants.
                        LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                          Yeah he's a red zone threat ... for offensive pass interference.
                          I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by YATittle1962 View Post
                            Joe Skiba has been practcing

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                              Yeah he's a red zone threat ... for offensive pass interference.
                              what are you talking about he is 6' 6" ...throw him a fade in the endzone.

he has been doing it since '09 .....oh wait.......

Comment

Working...
                              X