Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants' Jacquian Williams Still Recovering From PCL Injury

http://www.giants101.com/2013/05/23/...om-pcl-injury/

Excerpt: "In 2011, Jacquian Williams was able to make a positive impact on theNew York Giants defense and, eventually, won a starting job. But in 2012, he suffered an injury to his PCL — the posterior cruciate ligament — which is one of the four major ligaments in the knee. It was severe enough of an injury in which it caused him to sit out six games and only start in three at outside linebacker for the team.

As the Giants' organized team activities (OTA's) began on Wednesday, the 23-year-old linebacker sat out of the practice as he is still recovering from the injury.

"Just kind of taking my time with it," Williams said. "It is a day to day thing. It is getting better. Definitely better than it was. That’s all."

Many expect Williams to be a starter at outside linebacker in 2013, but the Giants are taking no chances in case any setbacks happen. The team re-signed Keith Rivers to a one-year deal, signed former first-round pick Aaron Curry earlier this month and also have undrafted free agent Etinne Sabino taking snaps with the second-team defense." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

His PCL is STILL bothering him from last year?!
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Isn't paysinger rolling with team 1 right now?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Oh lord..... Who cares?!?! We dont need linebackers anyway...

Guess Ogletree would look real nice right about now, especially since he has looked like a beast with the Rams
        WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Woah! it's been a long time... he's still rehabbing?

he must have torn it completely off or something.

Stand with Cruz!

Comment

Now that doesn't sound to good.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
              Isn't paysinger rolling with team 1 right now?
              best sig i've ever seen on this forum lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                His PCL is STILL bothering him from last year?!
                His injury has been a mystery. They never talked about his injury last year...all of a sudden guy couldn't play for months. Something isn't good

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
                  His injury has been a mystery. They never talked about his injury last year...all of a sudden guy couldn't play for months. Something isn't good
                  Apparently something is his knee
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

His knee injury is definitely concerning . . . . no surgery but he is still having problems from last season? Weird
                    Last edited by TCHOF; 05-23-2013, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                      Apparently something is his knee
                      Wasn't it a hammy originally or am I just showing senility?
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                        Wasn't it a hammy originally or am I just showing senility?
                        I did think it was a hamstring but now it's his PCL. Perhaps compensating for the hamstring resulted in the knee issue?

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                          I did think it was a hamstring but now it's his PCL. Perhaps compensating for the hamstring resulted in the knee issue?
                          I am trying to look for the silver lining here. Can you help a brother out?

Comment

I thought it said PSL injury. I think everyone is recovering from a PSL injury that owns one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rat_bastich View Post
                              I thought it said PSL injury. I think everyone is recovering from a PSL injury that owns one.
                              ............yes, I am 3 years into my recovery.

Comment

Working...
                              X