should we call up Jersey Joe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should we call up Jersey Joe?

We need a FB at least until Hynocerous is healed (and possibly the entire season)...

Still love dat hurdle... although Andre Brown blocking two incoming rushers on the playaction like a boss was also pretty awesome.
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 05-23-2013, 10:40 PM.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Isn't he a bit small to be a full time NFL FB? I mean, he's only like 225lbs or so, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
      Isn't he a bit small to be a full time NFL FB? I mean, he's only like 225lbs or so, no?
      Beggars can't really be choosers. Who would you take if your only choices were Martinek and Pascoe?

Comment

And either way, if Hynoski is only going to miss camp and be back for Week 1 or Week 2 I don't think it pays to bring in someone new. Bear can just plug the gap for the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
          Beggars can't really be choosers. Who would you take if your only choices were Martinek and Pascoe?
          Pascoe.

Comment

I'm not sure exactly how versed a FB needs to be to have success in our offense, but regardless, I'd rather wait it out until preseason cuts are dished out in the event that FB-devaluation leaves some otherwise pretty solid lead blockers unemployed.
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Martinek is not a blocking FB.

Comment

Originally posted by slipknottin View Post
                Martinek is not a blocking FB.
                There really aren't many out there right now. Mike Cox, whom Atlanta released, might fit the bill, but I admittedly know very little of him.

I am, however, assuming that because his last name has an 'X' in it, he could be a decent blocker.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                  There really aren't many out there right now. Mike Cox, whom Atlanta released, might fit the bill, but I admittedly know very little of him.

I am, however, assuming that because his last name has an 'X' in it, he could be a decent blocker.
                  That would be weird... Mike Cox lead blocking for Michael Cox.

Comment

YOUR SIG MAYN.

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      That would be weird... Mike Cox lead blocking for Michael Cox.
                      the play by play calling would be epic

Comment

Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post

Yea. There aren't many blocking FBs in the entire league.

I think they just use Pascoe. Unless a good FB is released. Hopefully hyno can be back soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          YOUR SIG MAYN.
                          In a world where "offering a suggestion" means "losing your mind"...

Comment

Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                            the play by play calling would be epic
                            Two Cox?

Comment

Martinek is the move here has to be brought into camp

Comment

Working...
                              X