This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN: Boldin to Giants?

Just flashed on TV 7:20am EST on ESPN. Boldin to Giants?? Arizona fans seething. Gotta go to work running late!!, will check later via internet for news.

Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Re: ESPN: Boldin to Giants?

Only thing I can find is that Boldin hired Eli's agent, Tom Condon. And he's not showing up for Cardinals' OTAs.

Comment

[quote user="BigBlueOnes"]

Just flashed on TV 7:20am EST on ESPN. Boldin to Giants?? Arizona fans seething. Gotta go to work running late!!, will check later via internet for news.

[/quote]Come on man don't be getting my AB hopes up again . Only to have me crash . LOL

Comment

It's a stretch, but sometimes guys do sign the same agent as someone they want to play with and/or who has an in with the team. But it's far from any lock.

Comment

[quote user="janstett"]It's a stretch, but sometimes guys do sign the same agent as someone they want to play with and/or who has an in with the team. But it's far from any lock.
          [/quote]

Of course, Condon also represents Peyton.

Comment

Damn not this again. It doesnt matter who his agent is the Cardinals want to much. Shouldnt BSPN be covering the return of Brady

Comment

At work now. I rewound it five times on my DVRto make sure I heard it rightand he said "Boldin to the Giants? Arizona fans are furious as Boldin has not shown up for team activities. Anquon Boldin has hired Eli Manning's Agent Tom Condon, the same fellow who orchestrated the trade with Manning to the Giants. Could the same thing happen here?". Pardon some inaccuracies, but that's essentially what he said. Geez, how many receivers do we need? Although, I think I would pretty much welcome AB even though he's a whiner.
              Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

Condon represents a lot of stars....

Peyton Manning, Tony Romo,Matt Leinart, Tim Couch, Marvin Harrison, LaDainian Tomlinson, Tony Gonzalez, Steve Hutchinson, Eli Manning, Drew Brees, Chad Pennington, Alex Smith, Marc Bulger, Chris Simms, Byron Leftwich, Mathias Kiwanuka, Brady Quinn, and Adrian Peterson.

Comment

I'll believe it when the deal is finalized! Recently ESPN has been so screwed up with it's "scoops" that their credibility is suspect.
                  I suspect the only way this becomes fact is if Jerry Reese gets him for a song with a "low-end" contract in place for the next three-four years! I'm also still worried about those rumors a few months ago that his hip is suspect! We'll see!

Comment

This doesn't sound like a scoop, it sounds like pure speculation to drum up drama. They're not even claiming that it's likely, it's just a tease.

Comment

i cant believe this is still going on..........this is worse then the bret farve retirement

Comment

sounds like its pure speculation on ESPN's part

Comment

Right...we'll just take back our draft picks.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

After the draft we had, and with the young talent we have, I cannot believe people would actually want a WR like Boldin or Edwards. I'd be absolutely pissed if we went after Boldin. Leave our team alone. We're set for years to come.

Comment

Oh that would be great yes we do have a nice young team of Wideout's but to have Boldin would be great to be cause he gives us that open threat down the field who wouldnt want this guy on the team, other teams would have a harder time deffending us I'll go for that wouldnt you shezzz I almost poop in my pants when I read this "Let's make it happen Reese"

Comment

Working...
                              X