Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just reading this threads responses and you can see where the issue lies. Posting this message required 4 logins.

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

Does it still go through on your end, even if it shows as an error on my end?

Lets put it to the test. I'll report your post, and you can let me know if you get the report LOL

EDIT: The message I got when I reported your post above was "You are not authorized to create this post."
      I actually know this answer, I think. You can' flag a moderator. Pick someone else and we'll see.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I dont know if it's been brought up already, but when trying to flag/report individual posts within a thread, I get an error message that says something along the lines of "You dont have permission"

Flagging the very first post in a thread works fine, but not any other posts.
        This issue actually comes and goes. I tried doing it a little while ago with someone's political post and the error came up. I tried it the other day with a stream spammer and it worked just fine.
        We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

I actually know this answer, I think. You can' flag a moderator. Pick someone else and we'll see.
          I just reported SG's post above, and I got the same error "You are not authorized...."

(Sorry, G......we needed a guinea pig LOL)
          The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I just reported SG's post above, and I got the same error "You are not authorized...."

(Sorry, G......we needed a guinea pig LOL)
            OK, I will run it up the flag pole, thanks.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Can someone tell me how to unsubscribe to a thread? Thank you.
              The Rosemobile -

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                Can someone tell me how to unsubscribe to a thread? Thank you.
                Go to your profile, at the top there are several tabs, click on SUBSCRIBE and do your thing.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Go to your profile, at the top there are several tabs, click on SUBSCRIBE and do your thing.
                  Thanks Ro, but I've been there and unchecked most everything and still get notified about posts in threads I didn't follow.
                  The Rosemobile -

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

Thanks Ro, but I've been there and unchecked most everything and still get notified about posts in threads I didn't follow.
                    At the top of the page click on NOTIFICATIONS, drill down on the left side to notifications and make your adjustments.
                    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-14-2017, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X