Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are millions of fully functional message boards out there, this is not new technology. Find one that works well and hire the company that runs it. Problem solved. Whatever the agreement was with the current message board, it doesn't meet expectations, they have had more than enough time to work out the bugs, cut bait and move on.

Kind of analogous to what is hapenning to the football team.

Comment

Still can’t figure out how to stop the spam threads? smh

Comment

Who the hell deleted my whole ignore list?

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
          It wasn't done by us.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Eli

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

It wasn't done by us.
              F Bomb had the same issue with his account. I had it up to about 80. Now I have to start all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

It wasn't done by us.
                My entire ignore list was also deleted. Not sure who the "us" is that you are referring to - pretty sure he wasn't accusing the the mods of doing it.

Still getting notifications too.

Comment

I just entered a couple ignores in my list earlier. The list is now empty again.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                    I just entered a couple ignores in my list earlier. The list is now empty again.
                    Same for me.

My ignore list has disappeared and turned off all notifications but I still get then from one thread.

Comment

My entire ignore list was also deleted. Not sure who the "us" is that you are referring to - pretty sure he wasn't accusing the the mods of doing it.

Still getting notifications too.
                      You don't read my hate mail lol
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I had it up to about 80.

There are more than 80 people that post here?

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."
                        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Holy crap!!!!
                          i think the website is actually working correctly!!!!

Next thing you'll tell me is that Elvis is still alive.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Other issues that are intermittent for me is that some threads do not take me to the first new post, and most of the time the person who it indicates was the last poster in a thread is usually wrong.

Comment

Other issues that are intermittent for me is that some threads do not take me to the first new post, and most of the time the person who it indicates was the last poster in a thread is usually wrong.
                              That's the part that seems to be fixed with me.....the most recent poster seems right...and in proper order.
                              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

There are more than 80 people that post here?
                                I'm sure that plenty of that 80+ are the same person posting under different aliases. For example, that NYGponzischeme and firereesenow guy. they are the same person.

Comment

Working...
                                X