X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Have you gotten a chance to get to your computer yet? I know it's not a big thing, but I just want to make sure that it's not a symptom of some bigger problem.
      Bench Player - 0 - 99
      Starter - 100 - 499
      Veteran - 500 - 4,999
      AllPro - 5000 - 49,999
      Hall of Famer - 50,000 +
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Bench Player - 0 - 99
        Starter - 100 - 499
        Veteran - 500 - 4,999
        AllPro - 5000 - 49,999
        Hall of Famer - 50,000 +
        Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Thanks.
          I had to kick start yours for some reason.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
            Kind of agree with him. Maybe as a compromise since you're a powerful guy, we can limit the "Can we sit Eli/start Webb" new threads to less than 54,000 per day??
            there has to be some kind of thread management in place. it takes human intervention though and if mods aren't being paid...what you end up with is evey moron who has ny kind of thought at all always starts anew thread.... make general threads for every topic and stop allowing users to create threads without prior approval of the mods. possible? any other solution to stop a million threads for every random thought?

2 cents

Comment

• Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
              Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
              Kind of agree with him. Maybe as a compromise since you're a powerful guy, we can limit the "Can we sit Eli/start Webb" new threads to less than 54,000 per day??
              there has to be some kind of thread management in place. it takes human intervention though and if mods aren't being paid...what you end up with is evey moron who has ny kind of thought at all always starts anew thread.... make general threads for every topic and stop allowing users to create threads without prior approval of the mods. possible? any other solution to stop a million threads for every random thought?

2 cents
              I've been on other forums, that don't allow more than one thread on an active topic. This site has allowed it to the extreme opposite There are obvious posters here who feel a strong need to have their user name on everything, and be the recognized as ones who said it. Funny thing about those other forums, is the mods almost never post opinions, as if they were just regular members. Not saying I dislike them doing that, but obviously those other forum mods are more busy behind the scenes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I've been on other forums, that don't allow more than one thread on an active topic. This site has allowed it to the extreme opposite There are obvious posters here who feel a strong need to have their user name on everything, and be the recognized as ones who said it. Funny thing about those other forums, is the mods almost never post opinions, as if they were just regular members. Not saying I dislike them doing that, but obviously those other forum mods are more busy behind the scenes.
                I spend far more time behind the scenes than I do out here.

Comment

I spend far more time behind the scenes than I do out here.
                  It's a shame that doesn't show, in the product I'm viewing.

Comment

It's a shame that doesn't show, in the product I'm viewing.
                    I have no control over that, but we are looking at upgrades

Comment

I have no control over that, but we are looking at upgrades
                      I assume you guys are our voice. I don't follow how this site has so many critical issues, which I've never encountered on others - long after the last upgrade.

Comment

I assume you guys are our voice. I don't follow how this site has so many critical issues, which I've never encountered on others - long after the last upgrade.
                        I don't know what you consider critical, but there are a lot of issues that need to be corrected. We know it, they know it, and they are working on a resolution.

Comment

• The ignore list stopped working again. At least it didnt lose my settings this time, but there are at least 3 posters on my ignore list and I am seeing all their posts.

Comment

Working...
                          X