Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants will use Andrew Adams more against Buccaneers

http://giantswire.usatoday.com/2017/...re-buccaneers/

It's about time. I'm starting to wonder if Thompson is fully recovered from his foot injury, because he looks lost out there. At 0-3, this team needs to have it's best players on the field as much as possible.

Not sure what Thompson was GIVEN the Starting Job honestly. Because he was drafted and Adams wasn't? Adams looks like the better player to me so this will be a Upgrade in Coverage IMO especially if they need to give Apple some help.

Thompson Tackling been AWFUL so far both Open Field Tackling and his Run Support Tackling!
    Last edited by Sicko; 09-29-2017, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Thompson plays hesitant, could be that he's technically a rookie after missing all of last season. Or that he still has doubt with his foot injury. Either way he's playing slow. Time to see Adams.

Comment

I remember all those posters calling Thompson a hall of famer after 2 games. Now I hear crickets.
        [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post
          I remember all those posters calling Thompson a hall of famer after 2 games. Now I hear crickets.
          I’ve heard that he sat for his bust already…

Comment

Same here, I haven't seen any speed or quickness.
            Maybe. It's the injury.
            AA sho​​​​​uld have been in packsges, if not starter@ FS.

Comment

Coc*rell needs to replace Apple too.

Comment

Was it Thompson that destroyed Sproles season / career?
                Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko View Post
                  Not sure what Thompson was GIVEN the Starting Job honestly. Because he was drafted and Adams wasn't? Adams looks like the better player to me so this will be a Upgrade in Coverage IMO especially if they need to give Apple some help.

Thompson Tackling been AWFUL so far both Open Field Tackling and his Run Support Tackling!
                  That's exactly why he was handed the starting job back. This is an idiotic move that a lot of head coaches make around the league.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
                    Coc*rell needs to replace Apple too.
                    I agree. He looks better out there than apple.
                    [SIGPIC]

Comment

Darian has been roasted and TRUCKED routinely all season. He got demolished by Blount on 3 plays. Just ran over like he wasn't there.

Sproles hit was nice but maybe if Sproles is not injured, Blount doesn't destroy us.

Comment

Great....They finally make performance based decisions.....

Comment

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue View Post

That's exactly why he was handed the starting job back. This is an idiotic move that a lot of head coaches make around the league.
                          Yeah that is Credit to Spags, he sees a weakness he addresses it! McAdoo hopefully does the same with his offense Particularly Jerry at Right Guard!

Comment

That was a bad missed tackle by Thompson last week. He has been pretty invisible overall.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post

I agree. He looks better out there than apple.
                              Apple is a 1st round pick. Reese and McAdoo will allow him to stink up the place for the entire season. Need proof? Look at the disaster at left tackle.

Comment

Working...
                              X