Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prediction: McAdoo fired at end of season and replaced by Jeff Fisher. Eli will not start next year.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prediction: McAdoo fired at end of season and replaced by Jeff Fisher. Eli will not start next year.

That is all. 0-4 after today.

Jeff Fisher?

JEFF ****ING FISHER?

And you finish your silly comment with a THAT IS ALL. Like you just mike dropped knowledge onto us.

Come on, man. Re-assess.

Comment

McAdoo will have at least 1 more year here, most likely 2. You can't just blow through coaches every 2 years or you become the Browns. I think if we bomb this year, thry give McAdoo the green light to takw "his" franchise QB. If he does flop here the rest of the way, you can guarantee Reese goes down with the ship this time.
      Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        McAdoo will have at least 1 more year here, most likely 2. You can't just blow through coaches every 2 years or you become the Browns. I think if we bomb this year, thry give McAdoo the green light to takw "his" franchise QB. If he does flop here the rest of the way, you can guarantee Reese goes down with the ship this time.
        yep. i think they give macadoodle the leash needed to get him the personnel he wants before they even think about firing him.

Comment

LOL. Fisher will never be a HC again in the NFL. He is that bad.

Comment

Mac will be here next year unless we go 0-16, 1-15, 2-14.. and even then he'd still probably be brought back for one more year to see how it goes
            sigpic

Comment

I wanna be in that meeting!

Mara: "Time to make a change. I am going to let Ben go, and hire Jeff Fisher."
              Tish: "Ummm...you know he has the record for most losses in the history of the NFL, right"?
              Mara: "The way I look at it, he has gotten them all out of his system - nothing but smooth sailing ahead".
              Reese: (Quietly, to himself) and they drug test the players
              Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

The only way I see McAdoo getting fired after this season is if Mara decides to blow everything up if things turn into a complete trainwreck. Otherwise, McAdoo will probably be on the hot seat in 2018.

And Jeff Fisher as the next HC. LOL.
                One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Jeff Fisher sucks. I donít know how he has been a HC for so long.
                  Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Hey Mrs.Fisher, if this is your way of advocating Jeff for the job then this is the wrong place. Try writing a letter to the Giants instead.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post
                      Jeff Fisher sucks. I donít know how he has been a HC for so long.
                      Yeah, its actually kind of shocking when you think about it.
                      sigpic

Comment

As bad as you think that McAdoo is, Fisher would be so much worse ....

Comment

If the Giants lose for the next two years I would expect McAdoo and Reese gone after the 2019 season otherwise they will be here for at least 10 years or better. I fear the Giants will have McAdoo as HC for the foreseeable future as 2018 and 2019 will be mediocre seasons and McAdoo becomes untouchable. Spags leaves after the 2018 season.

Comment

What's with all the new moderators that just joined?

Weird.
                            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                            "No...I didn't."
                            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                              What's with all the new moderators that just joined?

Weird.
                              I'm here to watch you all.

Comment

Working...
                              X