Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prediction: McAdoo fired at end of season and replaced by Jeff Fisher. Eli will not start next year.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ummmm...a mod with eleven posts? Almost as laughable as our play calling.

Comment

Are you a fan of "Dumb and Dumber?"

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
        McAdoo will have at least 1 more year here, most likely 2. You can't just blow through coaches every 2 years or you become the Browns. I think if we bomb this year, thry give McAdoo the green light to takw "his" franchise QB. If he does flop here the rest of the way, you can guarantee Reese goes down with the ship this time.
        I would fire Mcadoo and Reese. Someone has to pay for this season

Comment

Fisher almost won the Super Bowl in 1999... his record is pretty sketchy since then. No thanks. I don't like McAdoo but figure he gets another year. Clearly there are problems, starting with Reese, but McAdoo did go 11-5 last year which I figure means they will let him try things with Davis Webb under center or whomever we take high in the draft next year. Reese on the other hand needs to go.

I love Eli and think he got a bit screwed in his later years here, but it might be best for everyone if he finished his final years starting for The Texans or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post

Yeah, its actually kind of shocking when you think about it.
            Hey I am an Angels fan and that is NOTHING compared to how long Scioscia has been manager--missed the playoffs 6 out of the last 7 years.

Comment

Why Jeff Fisher....lol

Comment

Jeff Fisher can't catch a cold let alone a win.
                The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

But Teflon Jerry stays to screw up another draft and offseason?

Comment

McAdoo will have at least 1 more year here, most likely 2. You can't just blow through coaches every 2 years or you become the Browns. I think if we bomb this year, thry give McAdoo the green light to takw "his" franchise QB. If he does flop here the rest of the way, you can guarantee Reese goes down with the ship this time.
                    We ARE the browns.. plus Eli

And we've been that for years

And if​​​​​​ we have any brains at all (which I'm not confident in) Eli will LONG outlive Mac, top 5 QB or worst coach in the league? Hmmmm real tough one

Comment

Usually I would agree with you, but this guy doesn't have a clue on what he is doing!

Comment

Urban Meyer. I don't think he would come though

Comment

Jeff Fisher, E

Comment

Fisher, Mangini, Pagano would be a breathe of fresh air.

Comment

Just for the record Eli has a no trade clause that been said at this point I really don't know how FO is going to adress this whole mess.
                              " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

Davis Who?. At this point we are in the running for the QB Josh Rosen sweepstakes which might not be a bad thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X