Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30/49 288 Yards 2 TD's & 1 Rushing TD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 30/49 288 Yards 2 TD's & 1 Rushing TD

    What Are Your Thoughts On Eli Manning's Performance vs Buccaneers Today?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

  • #2
    Liability.

    Comment


    • #3
      These threads are so ****ing stupid.

      Who the **** cares what Eli's stats were when we just lost to go 0-4?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
        Liability.
        Hahahha. Liability?

        How about one man team?

        Do you watch the same game or replays of old ones he sucked in?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
          What Are Your Thoughts On Eli Manning's Performance vs Buccaneers Today?
          Is this all you ever care about?

          Comment


          • #6
            he played well enough to win. Wing and the lapses in defense were largely responsible for this loss. 0-4....embarrassing
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              We’re 0-4 . That is all.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post

                Hahahha. Liability?

                How about one man team?

                Do you watch the same game or replays of old ones he sucked in?
                Nah someone made a thread that eli was the liability and we need to move on earlier in the season. I just found it funny then as I do now. Should have done red font

                Comment


                • #9
                  A+, drops killed the offense yet again.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Going to be hard for even the craziest Eli haters to bash him for this one.

                    There are so many glaring problems other than Eli on this team.

                    He played his *** off.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post

                      Is this all you ever care about?
                      He has literally made this thread after every game for like 5 seasons. If you don't like it, don't chime in.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jax5338 View Post

                        He has literally made this thread after every game for like 5 seasons. If you don't like it, don't chime in.
                        If he doesn't like it, why can't he say that he doesn't like it? Who died and made you boss?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

                          If he doesn't like it, why can't he say that he doesn't like it? Who died and made you boss?
                          Guess you don't like it either, huh? Good to know.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I gave him a B. Would be an A if we would have won. Right now, I would take an F from Eli Manning if we could trade those stats for wins.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Eli isn't the problem but that really doesn't matte rbecause we're 0-4 right now.

                              Interesting to note is that all the talk of "declining" doesn't seem to hold water because Eli arm is strong and he is making plays; we just need to win.
                              #80

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X