Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it time to cut Brad wing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is it time to cut Brad wing?

    Starting to wonder........ Can't see how a 15 yard punt helped us

  • #2
    Well you don't understand strategy then....
    No one remembers who came in second.

    Comment


    • #3
      Punting from our own 42 to their 43.....what strategy is behind that.... Please enlighten me.... ill wait

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by imtjnotu View Post
        Punting from our own 42 to their 43.....what strategy is behind that.... Please enlighten me.... ill wait
        I don't even know how to respond but maybe someone else can explain.

        I need the red ink, can someone please give me 10 gallons of red ink??
        No one remembers who came in second.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jomo View Post

          I don't even know how to respond but maybe someone else can explain.

          I need the red ink, can someone please give me 10 gallons of red ink??
          LMAO !!!!! I will not : )
          sigpic

          LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

          Comment


          • #6
            Wing is so young and just needs a couple more seasons to nail it down
            Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

            I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.

            Comment


            • #7
              Yes a 1000 times yes. Guy is no Feagles, let alone Weatherford.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Martin View Post

                LMAO !!!!! I will not : )
                Help me out Martin! lol
                No one remembers who came in second.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by andthewinneris View Post
                  Wing is so young and just needs a couple more seasons to nail it down
                  That is what I am talking about right there! Four more years.....
                  Our OL has been together now for three years and if we give them one more year together, it will all come together like a beautify symphony.

                  And if you believe that, then our GM has you right where he wants you.
                  No one remembers who came in second.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jomo View Post

                    That is what I am talking about right there! Four more years.....
                    Our OL has been together now for three years and if we give them one more year together, it will all come together like a beautify symphony.

                    And if you believe that, then our GM has you right where he wants you.
                    The Giants are gonna be awesome in 2024

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      1000% yes

                      **** that piece of ****

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        That 15 yrd punt really friggin hurt!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Wing was excellent last year.
                          Only thing i can think of is that the desease on this team is contagious.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Call a team meeting tomorrow, bring Wing to the center of the room and fire this guy. Multiple times in the worst situations he let us down. Make an example out of him. Make guys start to wonder if they are next. Absolutely unacceptable 2 games in a row.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Needs to go. Bring Perkins to the front of the room, too. Tell him he sucks, pack your **** and hit the road.


                              WAS ****ING NIGHT AND DAY wjth gallman. Pushing the pile, vision, hands. SPEED.

                              **** you, Ben McAdoo. Unearned starter.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X