Still only 3 games back. It's very early. RELAX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
    Lol. 2017 is over. Number 1 pick here we come.
    Lol. This team will find its way to get to 7-9 and easily miss out on a top 5 pick. Mark it down now.

Comment

Unless the Giants go on a 10-game win streak, which they've shown no signs of being capable of doing, their season is done 4 games in. They aren't winning the division or making the playoffs. That ship has sailed and sunk.
      One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Millen_Messiah View Post
        We're only 3 games behind Philthy. We can catch those pesky birds and win the East. But we've got to get it together on both ends. We have the talent just time to put it all together and Big Mac needs to put away the big mac and get his head out his *** before it's too late and we've lost the season.
        Holy crap now I've seen it all. Delusional drugs hit the the Giants boards. DUDE, it's OVER. This coach is a piece of cellophane wrapped raccoon turdage. The cellophane is Mara's delusional take, the turd is Reese's. Time to accept the fact that IT IS OVER this year and Eli has been ruined as far as stats by inept leadership in the front office. Don't blame Eli, this is all on our token GM Reese.
        Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

We're only 3 games behind Philthy. We can catch those pesky birds and win the East. But we've got to get it together on both ends. We have the talent just time to put it all together and Big Mac needs to put away the big mac and get his head out his *** before it's too late and we've lost the season.
          Positive thinking leads to positive outcomes!

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
            It's over Johnny
            Lets do it for Johnny man,Well do it for Johnny!

Comment

Originally posted by andthewinneris View Post
              What comes after puff puff?
              Puff Puff doesn't make people talk stupid. Drinking however is a whole different story.

Comment

Let me see if I understand your position: the offense, defense and head coach are all under-performing, but aside from that the team is fine?

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

Lol. This team will find its way to get to 7-9 and easily miss out on a top 5 pick. Mark it down now.
                  One of my worst fears. Too many of those seasons have happened recently saving people's jobs and moving us down the draft board. Either make the playoffs or lose out.

Comment

Originally posted by I Bleed Blue View Post

Puff Puff doesn't make people talk stupid. Drinking however is a whole different story.
                    Yeah but it can put you in a good enough mood to at least pretend like we're about to start winning. I was just waiting for someone to pass me whatever super euphoric product the op is on
                    Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.

Comment

The infamous "Relax" thread!
                      Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

No. This team has every sign of being a BAD football team.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Giantterp View Post
                          Of course mathematically, they are still alive. The problem is they are just not good enough to win 9 or 10 out of twelve games. 5 out of 6 years now. Sounds like an organizational problem to me.
                          This franchise has become a joke. Its time to move from the entire regime, and yes it includes the QB

Comment

Originally posted by andthewinneris View Post
                            What comes after puff puff?
                            Umm.....pass?
                            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by bigjeep View Post
                              The infamous "Relax" thread!
                              LOL It took much longer to show up than I thought
                              The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I'm sure Beckham will stay focussed

Comment

Working...
                                X