Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still only 3 games back. It's very early. RELAX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Only 3 games back?!?!? That's pretty ****ing bad considering they've played 4

    Comment


    • #32
      Sorry, but the season is essentially over. It would be one thing if they had gone up against the very best of the league.

      But, with the exception of the eagles, all the other teams we lost to are very mediocre, especially the Lions and the Bucs.

      We lost to a mediocre lions team at home in a game that wasn't even very competitive. And we lost to a Bucs team that left 7 points off the boards thanks to missed FGs, they kept us in the game. This was a must win game.
      All Hail The New York Giants!!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Millen_Messiah View Post
        We're only 3 games behind Philthy. We can catch those pesky birds and win the East. But we've got to get it together on both ends. We have the talent just time to put it all together and Big Mac needs to put away the big mac and get his head out his *** before it's too late and we've lost the season.
        The season is over, the team is garbage.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post
          I'm sure Beckham will stay focussed
          He will stay focused to keep in the limelight, not to win games.
          He is a cancer to the team.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
            Its, true we're only 3 games back. the 3 games isn't the problem.

            It's that everything on this team has to improve. Not just the offense, not just the defense, not just the pass rush, or tackling, or the run game, or pass protection, or pass coverage, or turnover ratio, or WRs hanging onto the ball, or playcalling on 4th down, or special teams.

            Literally everything has to improve for us to be in the same category as a Philly or Dallas.

            This isn't a team on the brink of a huge breakthrough. This is a team that struggling to figure out what it is other than a bad bad football team.

            They don't have an answer for that yet. That's why they're dropping balls, and getting dumb penalties, and shanking punts and blowing assignments at the LOS. They all know they suck, and they all feel the urgency to change the game on every play instead of just doing their job. That's a tell-tale classic sign of a bad team. They don't trust that the guy next to them is going to do their job.

            They don't have any clue who they are right now other than inferior to their opponents.
            Start with the Head Coach.

            Comment


            • #36
              I've been round long enough to know when it's over in ladies and gentlemen it's over no running game no offense of line it is over

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by newyorktexan View Post

                He will stay focused to keep in the limelight, not to win games.
                He is a cancer to the team.
                You are living, breathing, cancer.. peppered with a splash of aids

                Stop spreading your toxic pollution and leaving a trail of biohazardous waste behind you

                Comment


                • #38
                  seasons been over. whether anyone still can't admit it is beyond anything I can say.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    I agree that it's not over.
                    I don't care about the odds, nor that no team in history. . .
                    If they play hard, play to their potential, they'll win a game, then two. . .
                    Eagles, 'Boys, and 'Skins drop a couple. . .
                    then we're in the horse race.
                    The ONLY thing that matters now is that the 2017 New York Football Giants start balling out v San Diego next week !

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      This team was on life support coming into the game, the plug has officially been pulled. RIP NY Giants 2017 season. This GM & HC have truly done a great job over the last few yrs of screwing over any shot Eli mighta had at a 3rd ring before he hangs em up. They knew full well that he is a pure classic pocket QB that needs at minimum , 3 seconds to be fully effective. Give Eli 3 secs & he will tear any D up. He was never suited for the WCO & this BS 70% com rating that coach menu wanted for him. Eli was a gunslinger operating under Gilbride for 10yrs, that style of O got us 2 SBs in a 4 yr period. Enter coach menu & now they want him to be a 2 step QB dinking & dunking the ball every pass play. Well maybe if they got him an OL & stud RB to make the WCO more effective under Eli, it mighta worked, but they never did that. This team has put little importance on the the RB position since we had Jacobs & Bradshaw. They have put zero importance on the TE position until this yr. They have placed minimal importance on the LBer position going on a decade now & the OL has been trash going on like 3+yrs. They let Hankins go cuz the GM believes that's a plug & play position. Now teams are running all over us. Our last 2 #1s look like legit busts.

                      In todays age of FA, a team has maybe a 3yr window to win a SB before it shuts! Look at the 2011-2013 9ers as a prime example. 3 straight NFCCGs & 1 SB app later, they have been a cellar dweller from 2014 to the present.

                      NE doesn't look so good this yr, their D looks bad, they have lost 2 home games in the same yr for the 1st time in the B&B era. Their run of excellence might be coming to an end very soon.

                      Unless we strike Gold with Eli's heir apparent like SF & GB did with Steve Young & AR replacing Montana/Favre, the Giants are looking at going thru a 70s type decade these next 10yrs with 10 QBs in 10yrs type deal. Since Marino hung em up, Miami has gone thru 18 QBs these past 18yrs!

                      The future does not look bright for our team folks.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Say Good night Lucy.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Only thing that will lead to hope is the other nfc east teams hitting total and complete catastrophe.

                          Not happening.

                          :c

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by boxcar willie View Post
                            I agree that it's not over.
                            I don't care about the odds, nor that no team in history. . .
                            If they play hard, play to their potential, they'll win a game, then two. . .
                            Eagles, 'Boys, and 'Skins drop a couple. . .
                            then we're in the horse race.
                            The ONLY thing that matters now is that the 2017 New York Football Giants start balling out v San Diego next week !
                            Hahaha. Bwahahaha. Lol. I literally can't think of a more pathetic, un/entertaining, pointless game than the 2017 Giants playing the 2017 Chargers. I'm taking a nap just thinking about that dumpster fire. Hell, watching a dumpster fire for 3 hours would be like a Bruce Springsteen concert in comparison to that dog show.

                            im gonna clean my house and do some laundry instead.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by lasion2 View Post

                              Hahaha. Bwahahaha. Lol. I literally can't think of a more pathetic, un/entertaining, pointless game than the 2017 Giants playing the 2017 Chargers. I'm taking a nap just thinking about that dumpster fire. Hell, watching a dumpster fire for 3 hours would be like a Bruce Springsteen concert in comparison to that dog show.

                              im gonna clean my house and do some laundry instead.
                              If you care enough and can find the time to talk about the team on a message board with a bunch of people you've never met, something tells me you'll be watching on Sunday.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
                                Its, true we're only 3 games back. the 3 games isn't the problem.

                                It's that everything on this team has to improve. Not just the offense, not just the defense, not just the pass rush, or tackling, or the run game, or pass protection, or pass coverage, or turnover ratio, or WRs hanging onto the ball, or playcalling on 4th down, or special teams.

                                Literally everything has to improve for us to be in the same category as a Philly or Dallas.

                                This isn't a team on the brink of a huge breakthrough. This is a team that struggling to figure out what it is other than a bad bad football team.

                                They don't have an answer for that yet. That's why they're dropping balls, and getting dumb penalties, and shanking punts and blowing assignments at the LOS. They all know they suck, and they all feel the urgency to change the game on every play instead of just doing their job. That's a tell-tale classic sign of a bad team. They don't trust that the guy next to them is going to do their job.

                                They don't have any clue who they are right now other than inferior to their opponents.
                                Yeah... a lot has to improve. I was really hoping we could stop Winston on that last drive. Letting them march down and then giving up the seam on 3rd and 1 was bad, but you have to take away the run and short throws so the seam was left in single coverage.

                                As for Dallas? You mean _allas? Because they have NO defense. They got a 35-burger delivered in their own house by a crappy LA Rams squad. We can all take solace that it won't be _allas this year, if nothing else.

                                Meanwhile the Redskins look like, at minimum, the 2nd best team in the NFC East. Both the Eagles and Redskins look quality. They have a good defense for a change and Cousins still looks great.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X