Gallman +1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallman +1

I thought Gallman showed some promise today. Definitely has more of a spark than Perkins. Maybe he can be the next rookie running back to shine this year.

He should definitely be starting over Perkins at this point.

Comment

good patience running

Comment

He'll be inactive next week.

BTW, he did have help with Fluker at guard. He did well in the run game, moved some bodies forward which is something you haven't seen this line do in years.

Comment

kinda hope Perkins can't go next week. is that messed up? lol sorry but it's clear who the best back is on the team. yea only one game but Gallman showed something Perkins hasn't. Darkwa has been ok too.

Comment

The dumb coach of this team will make absolutely sure that Gallman get's a little carries as possible. He's infatuated with Perkins, the worst back on the roster.

Comment

My favourite play from Gallman was the play action pass for the td on the goal line. He had been running well enough to garner the defenses attention. He then gave a good enough block on a DT to give Eli enough time to slide out to get the pass off.

Comment

He looks like last years Perkins: better than the starting running back.

Comment

There is only one logical move after his play. Gallman ignited the run offense, clearly better than Perkins, but this ******o coach will put Perkins in as the starter next week. That's just how he rolls...I swear I would love to ***** slap him.
                  Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

I though Gallman Jr looked great. For a rookie in his 1st NFL game. Patience for his blocks, good vision, able to break tackles. Knew his assignments when told to block.
                    Now sayjng all this, McAdoo will play Perkins and his bad ribs next week.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueOnes View Post
                      There is only one logical move after his play. Gallman ignited the run offense, clearly better than Perkins, but this ******o coach will put Perkins in as the starter next week. That's just how he rolls...I swear I would love to ***** slap him.
                      Same thing TC would do. I am just saying few coaches actually do the obvious. They stick to what they have unless of course....Injury. SMH

Comment

very patient running the same kinda way that Le'Veon Bell does it
                        I liked him

Comment

Working...
                        X