No announcement yet.

The sad thing about all this is that Eli can still play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was watching the rams and witworth looked awesome at least vs what we have.

Reese not signing him is indictment alone. We could have fixed the OL for eli last few years with him.

I hate this bc it's so blatant now not even the most pigheaded can argue any longer about how their position concerning eli the last 5 6 years really has been totally dismissed. Not by any person or argument but by reality. And it's bc it's not even arguable.

Reese imo.must go.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

I'm pretty sure that stand up comedy is not his day job. Well I hope that it isn't.
      If so, he's homeless and living on a street corner, using his Gubment phone on Mickey D's wifi to post here
      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by MagillasMango View Post

If Eli is "let go" he will command a high salary from other teams and can be the missing piece on a team that is a contender that is missing a QB.

Eli is playing some really good football and its being wasted by terrible play calling from an HC that just doesn't get it.
        He is actually due some guaranteed dollars from the giants, regardless of where he plays next year. If this team was close to being a contender, I would agree with you 100%. However, this team is not and won't be for at least a few years. An established and proven player of his caliber does not deserve busting his *** for a **** team like "these" New York Giants.
        We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

If so, he's homeless and living on a street corner, using his Gubment phone on Mickey D's wifi to post here
          LOL, now this post is the LOL-Pick Me Up that I needed after such a horrible loss.

Comment

Offense showed life and the Defense let us down today. I know Bucs have a very talented Offense and I think highly of Jamies Winston as a QB but that last Drive and the way they easily got in FG Position. Spags will have to take his lumps this week from the media as well as the entire Defense for their Putrid Tackling

I keep posting on this forum that I think Eli has 1 more run left in him which is why I don't think you will see anymore drastic changes while he is our QB because he doesn't have time to adjust to a new coach. So even if we don't turn this season around I don't see anybody getting fired neither Reese or McAdoo. Instead I think they will just really address the Line and really try to help Eli go out on top like his Big Brother

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko View Post
              try to help Eli go out on top like his Big Brother
              That's not what this team does. How long without a RB, TE and good oline has it been?

Comment

Originally posted by Bergeb01 View Post
                Fire Reese and McAdoo. Trade- OJB and get what you can for Vernon, Collins and Harrison. We need football players- not those jokers. It is sad to see this small window Eli Manning had to lead a good team well into the playoffs slip away. For years Reese has led this franchise downhill- the rest of the East
                have football teams that play to win- not this group- does anyone honestly believe itís just
                the offensive line? Conversely, what does it say when Eli has to rush for a TD. He deserved better at end of career.
                That's a overreaction man lol.....get rid of Odell, Harrison, Collins, and Vernon....you nuts?

Comment

I can't believe all of you people drinking the Eli coolaid. "He can still make all the throws" How many out cuts to open receivers did he overthrow to end drives today? I think at least two, but more like three. How many balls did he throw high to wide open guys? BTW Engram bailed him out on one in the first quarter. Yeah he had some drops, and if you look at the stats, the numbers were good, but he is not making the throws when he needs to. He is throwing floaters to the sidelines, he throws darts to guys 5 yards away that are high and get tipped ripe for interception. Eli may not be the only problem with this team, but he is slow to drop back and get rid of the ball, and he doesn't make all the throws. Plus he's good for an INT a game at a most inopportune time. Today was a VERY RARE exception.

Comment

The front office has waisted the last 5 to7years of his career with terrible drafts.

Comment

John Mara needs to help Eli some how. The dude can still play and this is so sad how he allowed JR to screw this up.
                      sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

Originally posted by StroSwift10NYG View Post

That's a overreaction man lol.....get rid of Odell, Harrison, Collins, and Vernon....you nuts?
                        Look at the names he mentioned specifically.. you dont see the agenda??

Comment

Originally posted by yo-ho View Post
                          I can't believe all of you people drinking the Eli coolaid. "He can still make all the throws" How many out cuts to open receivers did he overthrow to end drives today? I think at least two, but more like three. How many balls did he throw high to wide open guys? BTW Engram bailed him out on one in the first quarter. Yeah he had some drops, and if you look at the stats, the numbers were good, but he is not making the throws when he needs to. He is throwing floaters to the sidelines, he throws darts to guys 5 yards away that are high and get tipped ripe for interception. Eli may not be the only problem with this team, but he is slow to drop back and get rid of the ball, and he doesn't make all the throws. Plus he's good for an INT a game at a most inopportune time. Today was a VERY RARE exception.
                          I guess every player is a disappointment when the benchmark is perfection.

That kid Beckham really sucks too, huh? I can't believe he didn't catch every single pass again today.

Comment

ELITE QB.. worst TEAM in football

Story of his career, what a ****ing disgusting waste

Comment

I never gave up on Eli, even before the first Super Bowl win. I'm sure not seeing a reason to give up on him now. Maybe we can get 2 or 3 more years out of the guy and hopefully even if this year and next year are a disaster, we still have time for one last push before Eli hangs it up. Not only would it be a nice way to send off Eli, but you never know when another decent (let alone good) QB is going to come along. So, I'm not looking forward to the post-Eli era.

Comment

Eli moved around, stepped up & scrabbled!! He looked great!
                                the D on the othr hand couldn't wrap up & missed assignments!!

Comment

Working...
                                X