Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IT'S NOT OVER !!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • IT'S NOT OVER !!!!!!!

    Four games. One fourth of the season.
    I wouldn't lose ALL hope if the Giants were down 21-0 at THE END OF THE FIRST QUARTER of a single game.
    Anything can happen. That's the way sports are.
    They re NOT a no-talent team, incapable of competing.
    Theirs 12 more opportunities to win this season. 10, or even 9 wins might get them into the tournament.
    DON'T GIVE UP !!!!!!
    Let's play, with reckless enthusiasm, and see how it all shakes out.
    GO G-MEN !!!!!

  • #2
    lol.....


    AMEN to a miracle

    Comment


    • #3
      **** this team, it's over

      Disgrace to the colors and the franchise's TRUE leader

      Comment


      • #4
        Well the Giants are 3 games behind the division leaders, and 3 games behind 2 non division leading teams in the conference. So unless everyone else nose dives, its over.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
          **** this team, it's over

          Disgrace to the colors and the franchise's TRUE leader

          mini-macadoodle?
          https://www.google.com/search?safe=o...oqa7VPvowCRiM:

          Comment


          • #6
            The Giants have an incompetent GM and a head coach that should be the offensive coordinator. Those two problems are hard to overcome.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bigpoppy View Post
              I feel bad for this kid at school.

              Comment


              • #8
                You can root for another Coughlin win 5 out of 7 meaningless games to finish 7-9 but me? Bring on 0-16 so there is a 1% chance this pathetic ownership will make ACTUAL changes. This team has sucked for YEARS. They are not making the playoffs, there isn't even historical precedent.

                ​​​​​

                Comment


                • #9
                  If we make the playoffs this year I'd put my house on us winning the super bowl. This team is so boom or bust.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by boxcar willie View Post
                    Four games. One fourth of the season.
                    I wouldn't lose ALL hope if the Giants were down 21-0 at THE END OF THE FIRST QUARTER of a single game.
                    Anything can happen. That's the way sports are.
                    They re NOT a no-talent team, incapable of competing.
                    Theirs 12 more opportunities to win this season. 10, or even 9 wins might get them into the tournament.
                    DON'T GIVE UP !!!!!!
                    Let's play, with reckless enthusiasm, and see how it all shakes out.
                    GO G-MEN !!!!!
                    First win a game before you say it is not over.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It's over we suck.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        All I can think of is Hebrews 11:1.I'm still down with 'em.
                        Last edited by mikehouse_99; 10-02-2017, 01:48 PM.
                        Giant fan since '85

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by brownelvis54 View Post
                          It's over we suck.
                          lol
                          We all that we got!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Where was the bone crushing defense in the last minute of the game to save the game? Eli even ran for a touchdown. Another season, very early in the season of saying ok it'll be next season. This is beyond embarrassment, laughing stock. whatever spin you want to put on this team. Playoffs are you kidding me? Even if they did, one playoff game and elimination? What's the point in that? I am beyond sick right now this crap is so old....so old....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by simmstolt View Post
                              You can root for another Coughlin win 5 out of 7 meaningless games to finish 7-9 but me? Bring on 0-16 so there is a 1% chance this pathetic ownership will make ACTUAL changes. This team has sucked for YEARS. They are not making the playoffs, there isn't even historical precedent.

                              ​​​​​
                              Yes. There IS historical precedent.

                              92 chargers went 0-4 losing by combined 66 points.

                              Went 11-1 rest of season.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X