Odell is a warrior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odell is a warrior

Guy is clearly at 50% out there (and that was to START the game) and broken down Odell puts up 90 yards.. half of which after dislocating a finger, beyond me how you even catch a ball after that.. I had the EXACT same thing happen to me a few years ago playing with my friends (ring finger looked like a Z) and there was no way I was even catching a nerf ball after it was pulled back in place

Eli and Odell deserve medals of honor for tonight.. everybody else.. I spit on, thanks for ****ing NOTHING

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post
    Guy is clearly at 50% out there (and that was to START the game) and broken down Odell puts up 90 yards.. half of which after dislocating a finger, beyond me how you even catch a ball after that.. I had the EXACT same thing happen to me a few years ago playing with my friends (ring finger looked like a Z) and there was no way I was even catching a nerf ball after it was pulled back in place

Eli and Odell deserve medals of honor for tonight.. everybody else.. I spit on, thanks for ****ing NOTHING
    What About Sterling Shepard?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eliordie View Post

Odell is a cancer that is destroying this team. He plays as a individual, not part of the team.
      He showed his respect for the Giants with his little dog act last week.

Comment

Trade him for some good draft picks. He's "ME FIRST" despite what he may say the way he acts and plays.

Comment

...guess it's fitting the worst team in the league has the worst fans

Comment

Oh man my heart stopped when that db went low on him.

Don't understand why dbs tackle him like he's gronkowski.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
              Oh man my heart stopped when that db went low on him.

Don't understand why dbs tackle him like he's gronkowski.
              Prob trying to take him out so they can rack up an easy W

Comment

Originally posted by newyorktexan View Post

Odell is a cancer that is destroying this team. He plays as a individual, not part of the team.
                yeah he sure is destroying the team.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thomasg2488 View Post
                  Trade him for some good draft picks. He's "ME FIRST" despite what he may say the way he acts and plays.
                  I made that suggestion weeks ago. But first we need to get rid of Reese & the whole coaching staff ! I thought Spags was doing a great job on defense , but last two games going SOFT , is just plain DUMB .

Comment

All the old fans don't get it. They never will. Different culture.

Obj is the only fire this team has.

And yea. I'm embarassed over our fans.

This kid is the team. He is a baller with heart and work ethic. Any other team and their fans would kill for him.

If he wears another jersey it would hurt almost as much as Eli not being in blue.

Comment

Originally posted by newyorktexan View Post

Lol, this is incredibly dumb. If this were AT ALL true, he would have pulled himself out today after the multiple times he was injured to protect himself for a bigger payday in the coming offseason. Instead, he comes back in the SAME series and lays it all on the line every play to try to scrap together a win for this team and for ungrateful fans like you.

Comment

I don't get it, "get rid" of a generational talent because he acts in a way you don't approve? Cool, lets just give preston parker or jerrel jernigan a call at least they have great attitudes. Craziness. Furthemore, name one thing he's done publically or on the field that has created any turmoil with his teamates? The guy was out there litterally hopping around on a bad ankle and a dislocated finger playing football. get real.
                        Last edited by ALLnygIN; 10-02-2017, 02:20 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X