Odell should now sit until he is no less than 100%

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueReign View Post

He doesn't have the acceleration/burst he typically does. Case in point, that deep catch against TB would've been a TD with a healthy ankle IMO.
    I remember that play but not extremely crisply. Wasn't he tackled almost directly after he caught it? I don't remember him being chased down from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post

I remember that play but not extremely crisply. Wasn't he tackled almost directly after he caught it? I don't remember him being chased down from behind.
      It looked like he could've caught it in stride and kept running but he made the decision to catch the ball first especially since he had a few drops earlier.

Comment

Odell is looking for a big pay day. No way he's going to sit until he's 100% and it's unlikely the Giants would ask him to rest until he's a 100%. The Giants shouldn't push him too hard until he heals up more, but he's not going to sit if he can play.
        One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

We're losing the close games we won last year.

Defense has packed it in because of the offense.

Many of our problems on o are because of a lack of run game. No one knew Perkins would regress this bad especially after having that big game in Washington.

I called Gallman A. Williams 2.0 before preseason, with that in mind I was calling to put him on the field just to see what we have and hopefully catch lightening in a bottle.

A good running game will fix our problems on offense, this was supposed to be a Superbowl caliber team and if we can clean up our mess i believe we can reel off a good winning streak. Need a win against the chargers and the Broncos which could catepult us like the GB game in 2011.

We were 2-3 last year and caught fire. In 2012 we started 7-3 and missed out on the division to the skins who started off slow.

If Gallman can become the back we expected Perkins to become then every game is winnable and until we are mathematically eliminated, I refuse to give up on the season or sit our best player.

Comment

Working...
          X