Promising RB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promising RB

We finally rushed for a td and have a runner with over 5 yards per carry, too bad it's Eli both times, not one of the great backs we have.
    Perkins 1.9 per rush and that's what we banked our running game on.

how important it is to have a mobile qb in the WCO? you decide!

Comment

I liked the way Gallman ran and he can catch. Poor Pekins still waiting for his 1st TD.

Comment

Gallman looked like the future this week, maybe Perkins could be HIS backup. Gallman WANTED TO be out there, he ran, blocked, caught passes, made sure everyone was hydrated, tied Eli's cleats, patched the grass, he did it all

I was ehind Perkins..... Until I saw what Gallman did with the same dumpy OL
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
          I liked the way Gallman ran and he can catch. Poor Pekins still waiting for his 1st TD.
          Perkins like this oline was a failed experiment. Time to move on, quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
            Gallman looked like the future this week, maybe Perkins could be HIS backup. Gallman WANTED TO be out there, he ran, blocked, caught passes, made sure everyone was hydrated, tied Eli's cleats, patched the grass, he did it all

That block on TD to Ellison was huge. That was one of my worries, could he pick up the blitz and he did a great job.

Comment

Originally posted by Glaw View Post

Perkins like this oline was a failed experiment. Time to move on, quickly.
              Yep saddens me to say that. I had hoped he could become another Bradshaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

but it isn't the same dumpy oline..... jones and fluker were in there

perk has not looked the same as last season though... dunno what happened to that beautiful jump cut and making guys miss ability...sad

Comment

The RB depth chart should be 1 Gallman, 2 Darkwa, 3 Vereen, 4 Perkins.

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post
                    The RB depth chart should be 1 Gallman, 2 Darkwa, 3 Vereen, 4 Perkins.
                    That makes to much sense. Meaning McAdoo will start Perkins and put Gallman on the inactive list.

Comment

Release Petkins and pickup Jeremy Langford.

Comment

except Darkwa's hurt, and we don't know when he'll be back.

Comment

Darkwa unfortunately is injury prone. Any time he gets a decent load of work, he gets hurt.
                          Last edited by DarkSaint; 10-04-2017, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Perkins doesn't even look like the same RB from last year. It's like he doesn't have the passion for the game anymore. Imagine this: when he was drafted coming out of college he had the most broken tackles in college football. In the NFL he might statistically have the least amount of broken tackles of any starting RB. I'm serious, I NEVER see him break a tackle this year. He doesn't even move a pile. He gets wrapped up, and goes down.

Start the Wayne Train right now. Giants fans should chant his name during games and demand him on the field. That will give MacAdoo the idea of what the fans want. We buy the merchandise, the tickets, we understand our team's personnel. Everyone with eyes sees that Wayne Gallman should be starting. There's like 7 rookie RBs starting in the NFL right now. There's no excuse not to start him.
                            Last edited by compaqnigg; 10-03-2017, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
                              Perkins doesn't even look like the same RB from last year. It's like he doesn't have the passion for the game anymore. Imagine this: when he was drafted coming out of college he had the most broken tackles in college football. In the NFL he might statistically have the least amount of broken tackles of any starting RB. I'm serious, I NEVER see him break a tackle this year. He doesn't even move a pile. He gets wrapped up, and goes down.

Start the Wayne Train right now. Giants fans should chant his name during games and demand him on the field. That will give MacAdoo the idea of what the fans want. We buy the merchandise, the tickets, we understand our team's personnel. Everyone with eyes sees that Wayne Gallman should be starting. There's like 7 rookie RBs starting in the NFL right now. There's no excuse not to start him.
                              The Galvanizer should definitely get the nod this week. But the philosophy of this team is run by committee, which leaves all backs with few carries. Will see what happens Sunday.
                              I feel a W coming on

Comment

Working...
                              X