Ben McAdoo now a favorite to be first NFL Head Coach fired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TEM View Post

We are really not. We lost the last 2 in the final seconds. We actually look better the last 2 games. The first time in a while the Offense has a life. That is why I believe we won't get a top 10 -12 pick. we will win 7+ games in the remainder. Just enough to get a ****ty pick but not enough to make a run.
    Only could make it through the 1st 2 games, took the Philly game off and internet followed the Bucs game. There seems to be life and I always hope for the best. My son and I are going to the Niners game, so here's to the future looking better.

Comment

You know this we won 4 SB with stability in coaching and the GM. You can't judge by the outcome of 4 games. TC went 6-10 in 04 (lost 8 in a row), 11-5 in 05, 8-8 in 06 ( went 2-6 in their last 8 games) . Would you have fired him? I don't like the coach. I try to think as an owner would.
      TC got very lucky with two SB wins or he would have been gone sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by newyorktexan View Post

TC got very lucky with two SB wins or he would have been gone sooner.
        Once is luck twice is a good HC.
        The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
          He'll be here till the end of 2018 season

regardless of record
          I give it until the end of the 2019 season. Gotta give him a couple of years either the oline Reese will bring in next year

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
            I don't think he'll get fired midseason, and I think whether or not he gets fired at the end of the season depends largely on how the team responds and if they quit on him.
            ASAP!! why waste another season!! let's do this!!!

Comment

Question is are they finally going to grow a set and clean house like they should have back when they dismissed TC.

Comment

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post
                Question is are they finally going to grow a set and clean house like they should have back when they dismissed TC.
                no they wont, not giants style. i said a year ago that you dont hand the keys to this kind of franchise to a guy who only called his first play 2 years before.
                that said i dont think he is that bad of a hc, he just should not be doing oc play calling

Comment

Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
                  He'll be here till the end of 2018 season

regardless of record
                  I concur.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                    If we have a chance to draft an Elite QB. Blow up the offense and keep Engram, ODB, Pugh, Richburg, Sheppard & Adams... Get rid of Eli's Contract.

Burn the field and it grows back stronger
                    How are you getting rid of 24 million guaranteed with a no trade clause?

The mini-gms here crack me up.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGisBallin View Post
                      I'll never forget John Mara's quote between firing KG and Hiring Benny MAC. The offense was "Broken" Well what is it now?...
                      Well the old saying goes if it ain't broke fix it until it is.

Comment

I don't like watching the Mcadoo Giants. It's so disappointing to watch

Comment

it's time to make decision from john mara. he needs to show some future-vision for this team.
                          with mcadoo, i guarantee this team will always be on losing side.

Comment

Once is luck twice is a good HC.
                            How do you know once is luck?

Comment

I agree. JM does not have the Browns , Readskins owner mentality.
                              Well, how do you know that JM does not have the Browns or Readskins owner mentality?

Comment

We are really not. We lost the last 2 in the final seconds. We actually look better the last 2 games. The first time in a while the Offense has a life. That is why I believe we won't get a top 10 -12 pick. we will win 7+ games in the remainder. Just enough to get a ****ty pick but not enough to make a run.
                                How do you know that we will win 7+ games in the remainder?

Comment

Working...
                                X