Head coaching change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head coaching change

If the Giants make a head coaching change do they give Mike Sullivan the job? With the desire to maintain continuity and avoid another offensive system having to be installed it makes sense. Iím not saying Iím for it but I wouldnít be shocked if thatís the way it goes.

guy that doesn't even call the plays on the side of the ball he coaches becoming HC?

Comment

He did in Tampa and they were a top 10 offense. Again Iím not saying he gets the job but the Giants front office loves continuity. I just wouldnít be surprised if he did, heís was Eli qb coach and was the wr for a while. Heís been with the team for a long time and is a TC guy.

Comment

There are better Options.
        The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

There's a better chance of apocalyptic meteor strike

Comment

I would think that if that occurred, Spags would get the interim nod.

Comment

If we have a head coach change i want a young offensive guru like Mays.

Any other tenured positional young coaches with football pedigree??

Comment

Spags should be the HC. I always felt he shouldve gotten the nod over McApoo

Comment

Mac is a piece of ****. He really is so far in over his head and stubborn like no others...
                  Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfam04 View Post
                    If the Giants make a head coaching change do they give Mike Sullivan the job? With the desire to maintain continuity and avoid another offensive system having to be installed it makes sense. Iím not saying Iím for it but I wouldnít be shocked if thatís the way it goes.
                    It would be after the season
                    ďNever argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Ē MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
                      Spags should be the HC. I always felt he shouldve gotten the nod over McApoo
                      Spags has had Zero success as a head coach
                      ďNever argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Ē MB Rule # 1

Comment

There will be no head coach change or GM also for the next two years. I don't think Mara is convinced the ship has sunk. He will expect Reese to fill the gaps next year and then let things play out for a year after that. That's my best guess

Comment

Iím in agreement, I donít think a head coaching change will occur. I was speaking hypothetically, if something were to happen I wouldnít put it out of the realm of possibility.

Comment

I think they would be foolish to do so. This team/franchise needs need blood. We need to clear out the front office as well.

Comment

Jim Hardbaugh

Comment

Working...
                              X