David Diehl on "Cris Carter & Nick Wright Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Diehl on "Cris Carter & Nick Wright Show

I enjoyed his whole segment about Giants . Told it like 80% , of Giant Fans feel . Un fortunately 20% of giant fans think "obj" is our savior . Trade him as soon as possible , he is a ME _ME player , a CANCER TO THE TEAM .

link?

Comment

I would take his opinion more seriously if he can man up and admit he should've been cut a lot earlier than when he retired.

Comment

I would've taken you seriously if you decided not to post this remark.

Comment

The Giants have no one to blame but themselves for OBJ. He wasn't that way at LSU. They allowed him to turn onto this version. Now he is an individual. It starts from the top. Mara allows it too. They are all to blame.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
            I would take his opinion more seriously if he can man up and admit he should've been cut a lot earlier than when he retired.
            How ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by oldsmobile View Post
              I enjoyed his whole segment about Giants . Told it like 80% , of Giant Fans feel . Un fortunately 20% of giant fans think "obj" is our savior . Trade him as soon as possible , he is a ME _ME player , a CANCER TO THE TEAM .
              Well he is the only reason we have any Offense at all. When he is playing even on a bad ankle not close to 100 percent he still creates so much attention that it opens it up for Shep & Marshall who have both had 8-10 Catches each in last two games and would of been way more if not for the drops. Without him their O is inept

Your thought process is probably correct but not for the reasons you gave of him being a Cancer to the team. I don't agree with that. However if the were to trade him soon they could get a few high Picks for him vs waiting till it's to late and letting him walk for nothing when he signs with another team
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Originally posted by oldsmobile View Post
                Bad idea in my opinion. What or who do suggest we trade him for?
                Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

the Giants can trade Beckham for more picks for Reese. We all know how good he is drafting players.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesbrother View Post

the Giants can trade Beckham for more picks for Reese. We all know how good he is drafting players.
                    What team is going to trade a ton of picks for OBJ when they know they are going to have to back up the truck to pay him too?

Comment

Originally posted by bluesbrother View Post

Never trade a good player for picks. Especially how cheep his contract is at this point. Only an imbecile would do that. I believe it is not a good Idea to trade him at all . If they were going to. I would say , The Giants would have to get a player or players comparable in talent. Or a player that that has a big contract. The deal would include the giants do not pay it. ( get the player for no cap hit.)

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

The million dollar question that many can't seems to answer around here. He's worth more than just some picks imo. I'm sure no team is even willing to give up a 1st for a top tier wr. Just trade him for the waterboy and start over right??

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

What team is going to trade a ton of picks for OBJ when they know they are going to have to back up the truck to pay him too?
                          Picks for a player have not worked out historically for the recipient of the picks. Just look at the Browns for an example. How many top 10 picks have they had in the past 15 years? Picks rarely equal or exceed the proven player.

Comment

I figured [ and prayed ] we will have a NEW GM !! I also Pray a NEW Head Coach !!

Comment

Originally posted by miked1958 View Post

Well he is the only reason we have any Offense at all. When he is playing even on a bad ankle not close to 100 percent he still creates so much attention that it opens it up for Shep & Marshall who have both had 8-10 Catches each in last two games and would of been way more if not for the drops. Without him their O is inept

Your thought process is probably correct but not for the reasons you gave of him being a Cancer to the team. I don't agree with that. However if the were to trade him soon they could get a few high Picks for him vs waiting till it's to late and letting him walk for nothing when he signs with another team
                              agree. the only reason to trade him would be if you thought he wasn't coming back...then you take what you could get, when you can get it.... otherwise it is quite foolish to trade your best player, on pace to be a HOF despite his diva qualities that most great WR also have BTW. fans are nutcases. OBj is is reeses best draft pick. Those same fans complain about Reese's draft picks. Bunch o nutters! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X