Ben McAdoo calls a really really dumb play
    20.59%
    Offensive Line is trash
    17.65%
    Joe Girardi screws it up
    11.76%
    Huge Dropped Pass
    5.88%
    What are you talking about? We win, and screw up our draft pick.
    8.82%
    Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Girardo screws it up. Not to go off topic but that was comical how Girardi screwed the yanks last night. Oh yea the giants win in OT with a fg.

Comment

Not listed......4 CRUCIAL, drive stopping, dropped passes, 1 by TBJ, 3 by Marshall.
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

You should of added Flowers holding in the end zone for a safety
        The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

With 28 seconds to go and out of timeouts, the Giants have a 3rd and 23 to get in FG range to win the game.

McAdoo calls a run up the middle.
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
            With 28 seconds to go and out of timeouts, the Giants have a 3rd and 23 to get in FG range to win the game.

BRILLIANT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
              Not listed......4 CRUCIAL, drive stopping, dropped passes, 1 by TBJ, 3 by Marshall.
              How could I forget that. Added it.

Comment

I picked Binder Joe screwing up because I had to choose one.
                We all that we got!

Comment

You guys are funny. Of course we've all cried and screamed at every one of those things. You know you called the Chargers S.D. instead of L.A. It'll take me 5 years to stop calling them S.D. And when Oak. moves to Las Vegas it'll take me at least 5 years to stop calling them Oak. Heck I called them Oak. the whole time they were in L.A.

A good laugh in all this chaos.

Comment

It wont be a FG, gonna get blown the F out...

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy Rich View Post
                      You guys are funny. Of course we've all cried and screamed at every one of those things. You know you called the Chargers S.D. instead of L.A. It'll take me 5 years to stop calling them S.D. And when Oak. moves to Las Vegas it'll take me at least 5 years to stop calling them Oak. Heck I called them Oak. the whole time they were in L.A.

A good laugh in all this chaos.
                      I have a feeling LA fans are going to be calling them SD for the foreseeable future.

Comment

They are San Diego. As much as they want to be LA, they will always be SD. LA will not have a team in 5 years again. Terrible NFL city.

Comment

Sunday is a contest between two underachieving pretenders. This will resemble one of those youtube videos where two diet challenged women fight in Walmart: very ugly, slightly humorous and totally irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico12561 View Post
                            Sunday is a contest between two underachieving pretenders. This will resemble one of those youtube videos where two diet challenged women fight in Walmart: very ugly, slightly humorous and totally irrelevant.
                            LOL
                            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                            "No...I didn't."
                            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

pulls out the g
                              Gilbride play book,shot gun, Eli gets sacked!

Comment

Working...
                              X