Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD -- NY GIANTS (0 - 4) vs Los Angeles Chargers - Game 5 (0 - 4)*****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD -- NY GIANTS (0 - 4) vs Los Angeles Chargers - Game 5 (0 - 4)*****

Well, I have no idea what to expect on either side of the ball today. I am hoping for a win but find myself lacking confidence that will happen.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

NEW YORK GIANTS INACTIVES:

QB Davis Webb
    CB Michael Hunter
    RB Pauk Perkins
    DE Olivier Vernon
    C Weston Richburg
    TE Matt LaCosse
    DT Robert Thomas

Lineup Changes
    Jones for Richburg at C
    Wynn for Vernon at RDE
    Orleans Darkwa for Perkins at RB

LOS ANGELES CHARGERS INACTIVES

Chargers Inactives
    QB Cardale Jones
    RB Branden Oliver
    LB Korey Toomer
    Tackle Tyler Marz
    TE Sean Culkin
    WR Mike Williams
    DE Jerry Attaochu
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

This sounds bad... but I'm not even sure I want to watch. I want to ENJOY the games... not get more stressed out. I'll give it a shot... but I might be bailing early if there is NO improvement.

Comment

Vernon is a huge loss again especially with a less than 100% JPP.

Look for a complete lack of pass rush today.

Also look for Eli to get pummeled by Ingram and Bosa.

Yay to building the trenches.

Comment

all I have to say is GO BLUE!!!!

Comment

Every game is an adventure. I watch because I am a fan, always have been, always will be. Ups and downs aside, this is my team and I am not jumping ship.

Let's get this show on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              Every game is an adventure. I watch because I am a fan, always have been, always will be. Ups and downs aside, this is my team and I am not jumping ship.

Let's get this show on the road.
              for sure. It's the down years that make the good years oh so sweet!!

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

for sure. It's the down years that make the good years oh so sweet!!
                True enough

Comment

Light rain is gonna make this a sloppy **** show
                  "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                    Light rain is gonna make this a sloppy **** show
                    Let's hope we overcome that aspect.

Comment

Come on 0-16, draft a new coaching staff
                      The reason women don't play football is because 11 of them would never wear the same outfit in public -Phyllis Diller

Comment

I'm prepared for the worst.

Comment

we can't muck up this game...we have to go after them hard...this is not a team to fool around with...

Comment

Glad to see Darkwa active.

Comment

Not sure why anyone wants a win at this point? You know as well as I do that the season is over and at this point the best outcome is to get a top pick

Comment

Working...
                              X