Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD -- NY GIANTS (0 - 4) vs Los Angeles Chargers - Game 5 (0 - 4)*****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we had 3 tight ends and 1 wr in the game. we literally lost all of our wr's and backups save for lewis.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jomo View Post

That is all there is with an OL like this. The dink and dunk becomes our running game and there isn't enough time for a real passing game.
      Not enough receivers either
      The reason women don't play football is because 11 of them would never wear the same outfit in public -Phyllis Diller

Comment

• All of you hoping for a new qb next season better pray to god they don't draft Darnold.

This qb class is fools gold.

You think Eli throws picks? Wait til you see Samy boy.

Comment

• I've never seen a game where all 3 starting WRs go down with injuries! At least 2 where thanks to bad throws by Eli that exposed the receiver to injury. With OBJ done for the yr, it's quite possible we go 0-16 this yr folks. If 'we're 0-8, I'd bring in Webb, see what he can do.

Comment

• Quote from Dr Smith - Oh the pain, the pain!
            Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post
              All of you hoping for a new qb next season better pray to god they don't draft Darnold.

Saquon in the first and maybe Josh Allen in the 2nd. OL in FA and rest of draft.

Comment

• Had lost hope for this team prior to this game. Bad coaching and a lack of constant effort during all games. During our last drive saw one of our lineman pushed back by the DT like he was a shopping cart. All those injuries did not help as the team seemed to lose hope themselves. Just hope they clean house at the end of the season. No way we make another run with this coaching staff and GM. Start rebuilding or hire Harbaugh to make Eli into the qb he was and have the team playing 100%.

Comment

• I couldn't watch the game. Other than invisible, any commentary on Engram the crotch grabber?
                  Did we even target him?
                  All I have left is my fantasy team and he gave me a goose egg today.
                  No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

• We suck

Comment

• Originally posted by desert_ash View Post

Tipped ball....keep the facts straight.
                      Like it matters tipped or not. It was going high. Eli sucks. Accept it and it is easier.
                      Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

• Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

Like it matters tipped or not. It was going high. Eli sucks. Accept it and it is easier.
                        so...facts ignored then
                        Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. MTwain

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post
                          All of you hoping for a new qb next season better pray to god they don't draft Darnold.

Darnold is going back to school. Only a red shirt sophomore. Rosen and Mayfield are in play to replace goof boy

Comment

• Amazing how our TE is this super fast hybrid WR but we don't utilize him against their LBers or Safety all game. No plays up the seam, no deep shots to him? NY Giants, a team TEs go to die. I bet if he was in GB or NE, he'd be the talk of the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by desert_ash View Post

so...facts ignored then
                              Did you read what I typed? It doesnt matter. Were the other 10 terribly high passes all tipped too? The pass was going high anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
                                Amazing how our TE is this super fast hybrid WR but we don't utilize him against their LBers or Safety all game. No plays up the seam, no deep shots to him? NY Giants, a team TEs go to die. I bet if he was in GB or NE, he'd be the talk of the league.
                                Goofy would just over throw him.

Comment

Working...
                                X