I KNOW I WILL CATCH HEAT ON THIS BUT I MISS COUGHLIN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I KNOW I WILL CATCH HEAT ON THIS BUT I MISS COUGHLIN

I do not understand the infatuation with Mcadoo. All he does is blame everyone but himself. I believe they will win today because the Chargers are horrible. But Mcadoo coaching is horrible.

Dude let it go. It was time for change. Though McAdoo should have never been given the head coaching position, Coughlin's time ran out here. You Coughlin lovers have got to get a grip and stop whining.

Comment

You're not to the only one.

Comment

You can't give the full blame solely on TC. Right now, McAdoo just isn't cutting it and although I feel the Giants are going to get their first win this season, this team isn't going to make the playoffs, especially with a mediocre but decent Redskins, a strong Dallas team, and an upstart and young Eagles team that's currently leading in the NFC East.

If the Giants don't make the playoffs, regardless of what record they have even if it's a winning record, McAdoo had got to be fired, point blank. There should be no reason, why as a former OC, that you have the worst O-Line in football and one of the worst rushing backfields as well.

The defense isn't any better, but I don't feel DC Spagnuolo deserves the full blame as he's one of the best DC's since being the line coach with the Eagles, and his first stint in 2007 along with TC.

I fully blame the front office for not allowing any continuity, especially on the defensive side and the number one culprit is GM Jerry Reese. When Strahan retired, Justin Tuck became the leader of the defense, and allowing Tuck to go was one of the biggest mistakes this team made. The only link to the 2011 SB winning team is JPP. He's the one in a few that's decent. The rest o the defense sucks. Here's hoping DC Spagnuolo can become the HC for 2018 and good riddance to McAdoo.

Comment

I miss him too. Not just a great coach but a real gentleman who had the team playing for him and respecting him even when the results were not good. Also gave us two superbowls with memorable roadwins during playoffs.

Comment

I liked Coughlin and Coughlin gave the Giants a great couple of seasons. However, it was time for a change. The problem with getting rid of Coughlin wasn't getting rid of Coughlin, it was not gettign rid of Teflon Jerry and just cleaning house.

Comment

You Miss prime TC...Not the guy that retired from us late in his career.
              Long Live the King

Comment

Wrong guy got fired as far as I'm concerned should have started at the top Reese has been putrid

Comment

I blame Reese too. Everyone said that this line was horrible before the season started

Comment

reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese reese sucks - that's one reese for every blown opportunity to draft a LB or OL. Coughlin was shafted. now Kharma comes.
                    "It's nice to see arrogance humbled" - Wellington Mara

Comment

Keep Reese and get rid of Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                        Keep Reese and get rid of Eli.
                        what???
                        "It's nice to see arrogance humbled" - Wellington Mara

Comment

NO! It was Time for a change no regrets yet even though the Jags are actually doing well right now. Good for Coughlin but no it was TIME! Only McAdoo second season, a step back season unfortunately but I think starting off 11-5 will buy him another season at least

Comment

Get rid of Eli and his high pay salary. Then get good players

Comment

Working...
                            X