Did anyone notice Apple?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone notice Apple?

It was a long run by gordon about 30 yards that got called back for holding. Did anyone see the WR still on Eli Apple driving him backwards for at least 20 yards? Is he guna even attempt to shed the block? No way anyone should be getting blocked for that long. That's an effort problem

Originally posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
    It was a long run by gordon about 30 yards that got called back for holding. Did anyone see the WR still on Eli Apple driving him backwards for at least 20 yards? Is he guna even attempt to shed the block? No way anyone should be getting blocked for that long. That's an effort problem
    YES! They blocked him out of bounds all the way downfield. I've said plenty of times on here that he can't shed a block to save his life. He is so bad.

Comment

Yes...he has dogged several plays today. I'd prob cut his ***

Comment

ANOTHER FANTASTIC High draft BUST by Reese..."THE Smartest GM in the room".... REESE IS the Problem!!!!, killing our team for YEARS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
          Yes...he has dogged several plays today. I'd prob cut his ***
          It's quite noticeable his lack of interest and effort. You don't see any real desire in his game. That's not the type of player I want on our team. He needs to get called out and benched. Our coaching staff HAS to notice these things, but by their lack of action it makes you wonder. Do they not actually notice? If not, then they are bad coaches and need to be fired. If they do notice then why isn't he getting an ear-full and or benched? Them not yelling at him is also BAD coaching. It definitely has to be one of the two and both illude to poor coaching.
          Last edited by Mr. G-Man; 10-08-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Give Reese a ticket home!! Send Mac with him!!

Comment

I noticed Apple doing the same things he does every week
              Penalties for holding
              No ball skills when in man coverage
              No route awareness when in zone coverage
              Can't shed blocks
              Giving up chunks of yards in receptions

Comment

9th overall pick? Really? He's what we got with 9th overall? I hate seeing this kid on the field

Comment

Laughing on the sidelines after giving up a score speaks volumes.

Comment

Man i thought i was the only one,hell it even look to me he tried to avoid Ingram,looked as if he got out of the way

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
                      9th overall pick? Really? He's what we got with 9th overall? I hate seeing this kid on the field
                      When you have an IDIOT for a GM, Arrogant smartest guy in the room....yes, this is the **** you get that dooms us for years...

Comment

he's just collecting a paycheck...he looks lost most of the time...he is horrible...

Comment

Cannot trust the front office anymore.

Comment

reese is just so bad at his job

Comment

Working...
                            X