No announcement yet.

Odell Beckham heading for surgery. UPDATE: Believed to have fractured fibula

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odell Beckham heading for surgery. UPDATE: Believed to have fractured fibula

Jordan Raanan‏Verified account @JordanRaanan
    Odell Beckham is headed for surgery, per source. He injured his leg in the fourth quarter.

4:33 PM - 8 Oct 2

--

Must be bad!

Yup season over. Not sure what to do here. Might be a lone while before the Giants are competitive again. We are now stuck with alot of high priced defensive pieces and an aging QC we won't be able to move.

Comment

Sucks I feel bad for him . Gutted it out and probably did more damage to that ankle even before that hospital bill eli threw to him today. And for what ? A team that was going absolutely nowhere from the 2nd game . Hope this doesn't impact his career and ability going foward . This reminding of Hakeem Nicks smh

Comment

This was literally the worst possible outcome for today's game, I couldn't have dreamt up a more nightmare scenario... I really hope he can recover because he is a truly remarkable athlete

Comment

Hope he didn't mess up circulation in his injured feet. Season over for Odell.

Comment

It will be like the Dave Brown era

Comment

Giants need surgery.

Comment

A better throw and Odell scores. Terrible throw by Eli, season is over. Put a nail in it and start webb

Comment

He showed a lot of guts toughing it out. Eli Manning basically delivered the kill shot for this season. I would start trading some players off right now to get some draft picks.
                  If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Rudolph will be a starter. The receiving corps is pretty much F'd.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
                      A better throw and Odell scores. Terrible throw by Eli, season is over. Put a nail in it and start webb
                      Yup. That throw was awful. OBJ would have been gone with the game winning TD. Instead hes out for the season.
                      sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                      You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Pray that if it is surgery it goes well and his rehab gets him back at 100% for next season. Going to miss his play making...

Comment

I felt sick when I saw the replay. The way his foot was bent back and twisted underneath him was horrible, and seeing him try to hide his face as he was crying sucked.

what a ****e day to be a giants fan.

and hopefully they ask coach mac why Engram was a non factor despite all the injuries

Comment

Originally posted by DemandedAce View Post
                            This was literally the worst possible outcome for today's game, I couldn't have dreamt up a more nightmare scenario... I really hope he can recover because he is a truly remarkable athlete
                            Yea baby, go Chargers, and now OBJ can go disrespect the country the American people and the President on IR, it could not happen to a better bunch of losers.
                            sigpic

Comment

Eli Manning may have just ended his career. Good job Goofy. Keep killing receivers. Engram probably wants no part of Goofy's hospital balls. Cit Eli now and let's rebuild.

Comment

Working...
                              X