Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overnight we become worst team in nfl

What happened

Same players for most part. You have to blame coaches.

Inevitable
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Overnight? Hardly. We have ignored the trenches for at least the last 5 years. You can't keep doing that and expect anything different than we are witnessing now. You don't build a quality Oline in one season. But you can do it incrementally, which we also haven done.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Defense could have stppped them. Regardless of trenches

Comment

Overnight? Dude 0-5 we have been bad since week 1

Comment

Originally posted by sheepdip View Post
            Defense could have stppped them. Regardless of trenches
            It's a team sport
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Are the Giants better than the Browns?
              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sheepdip View Post
                What happened

I believe JR has been left in his position too long while performing at a suboptimal level. He has run out of excuses and coaches to pin it on. It's time to cut him loose and move in a different direction. Just review his drafts and I'm sorry I know it's early but Engram has not impressed yet. If he can't show something now with all these injuries there's another feather for jerry's flop hat.

it's been tough today

let new GM decide fate of entire staff. Scouts, coaches, trainers, you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                  Overnight? Hardly. We have ignored the trenches for at least the last 5 years. You can't keep doing that and expect anything different than we are witnessing now. You don't build a quality Oline in one season. But you can do it incrementally, which we also haven done.
                  The strangest thing is that it is even more important to build an OL when you have an aging immobile QB, yet Reese never seemed to factor that into his building of this roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                    Good question. They gave us a fight last year though which was surprising at the time, not so much now. However, yes.
                    sigpic

Comment

HEY BARTENDER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                        Probably no
                        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."
                        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by bigpoppy
                          u started three threads in less than 10 minutes... do you start a thread every time you have a random thought? do us a favor start one thread...call it sheep dips random thoughts.... Tx

For... make that 4 threads in less than 10 minutes...

Please please please do not make us wade through all of your garbage in multiple threads.... PLEASE

Tx
                          A little harsh............no??? I get it....its a tough time being a Giants fan and emotions are running high right now.

Comment

No it took Reese a lot longer to ruin this team 7 or 8 years at least,

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

It's a team sport
                              Not true. Defense is a defense sport. Offense is an offense sport. When a defense is 20 something against the run that is not team or offense. When a defense cannot protect a lead in three consecutive games, that is not team or offense. When a defense has one pick in five games, that is not team or offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X