Eli holding Reese Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sicko View Post

Even with a better Line that doesn't improve Eli's Accuracy and Inconsistency! Even if we keep Eli they should change the Offense to a more run first offense while he is the QB because he is not accurate enough for a West Coast Offense!

It is not all Eli fault but he is hurting this team more than he is helping it right now NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!
    His completion % is fine , he has had his best 4 years (completion %) with McAdoo.

This offense is ALL timing..

When the OLINE has him running or throwing in 2 seconds & to add NO RUN GAME except last week...

These are the results we are getting

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

Please tell me you bought the extended warranty...

This is the 5th one this year. I've gotta start leasing them.

Comment

...reese could cut eli if he wanted. He hasn't, so how is eli hindering him?
        Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.

Comment

The two biggest jobs of a GM: Find a franchise quarterback, and a coach that can mentor him to become a championship caliber player.

Reese was gifted both. Reese has no excuses.
          "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Part ways with Eli then offer Beckham no more than 10 mill per season. If he whines about it cut him loose and draft Sam Darnold

Comment

Originally posted by NYGIANTS516 View Post

His completion % is fine , he has had his best 4 years (completion %) with McAdoo.

This offense is ALL timing..

When the OLINE has him running or throwing in 2 seconds & to add NO RUN GAME except last week...

These are the results we are getting
              But even if you give him all those things and plays a little better he is still at the end of his career. In fact all of the QB's from his Draft Class (Big Ben and Rivers) all seem to be on a decline together and yeah it is about that time in their careers in which QB's decline. Not everybody is Brady and can win a Super Bowl at 40.

It is just time for the next ERA at QB! I'm a loyal person so I say keep him while you groom Webb or another young QB and hopefully have them ready by 2019/20

Comment

Originally posted by phoneguy11 View Post
                REALLY ? So all this time it was Eli making Reese draft all those busts? Good to know .Now Im fully on board with firing Eli.
                what are you talking about?

Comment

Please stop the it's ALL Eli mantra. It's Eli Reese and MacAdoo.

But Reese should be first in line to head out.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                    You got it backwards.

Reese has wasted Eli's career.
                    +1
                    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

TEM Reese helped Eli get two rings. Eli could have had more if he was more of a threat and played to the potential of what he is getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                        Eli is a bum right now and his play have been bad for years. Other qbs get less money and their O-line isn't great do way better than " he needs a perfect O-line to succeed Eli Manning". He needs the O-line to be perfect inorder for him to succeed then how could we get a good D-line and lbs? Reese took big chances with the Defense last year and it was a quick fix but if Eli could have played better and stop being stiff like a scarecrow, then things would get better. Eli would make offense productive.

Eli costs too much money and his play is terrible even with good blocking, Eli passes are weak and dangerous. He locks on receivers too much. When players get big money, their play has to make up for weak positions on the team. With Eli guiding the teams offense, it makes JR look bad. The O-line has to be perfect inorder for Eli to succeed could take years. Leave JR alone and let Eli go and watch Giants shine. Thank you.
                        Eli is holding Reese back? Leave JR alone? LOL. While Eli carries a heavy cap hit, JR spent loads of money on the defense last year and that high-priced defense is under-performing this year. JR has made a habit of forcing the Giants to hold onto his bad draft picks out of pride and that's finally catching up to the Giants yet somehow it's all Eli. While Eli isn't blameless for the Giants problems neither is JR.
                        One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

TEM Reese helped Eli get two rings. Eli could have had more if he was more of a threat and played to the potential of what he is getting paid.
                          LMAO

ERNIE ACORSI BUILT THAT 2007 TEAM. YOU WILL NOT DISRESPECT HIM LOL.

JERRY REESE, GTFO THE INTERNET AND PACK YOUR BAGS.
                          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post

LMAO

Forget the internet. Give me 15 minutes and Ill have his bags pack so he can GTFO NY

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post

LMAO

You need to get out of the internet. You remember you said you was Cruz's girlfriend and you was going to marry him. Now Beckem is your man. You get off the internet liar.
                              Last edited by Diamondring; 10-10-2017, 08:55 PM.

Comment

He did I can't argue that.

He also has not been the best observer of talent when constructing a wall for a pocket passer. In that aspect he did not do Eli justice in regards to the guys protecting him and squandered some of his prime years. From 2013 through the present. A piss poor running game . Bellow NCAA standard pass protection. Drafting guys and acquiring FA on the O-line that are so stupid and more the one I might add , that get beat by simple stunts and allow defenders to come untouched. It is now the 5th year in a row of a well below average offensive line. How is that defensible for any GM?
                                The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Working...
                                X