NJ.com's Politi: Blow It Up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ.com's Politi: Blow It Up!

I gotta say. I'm think this is quickly becoming the answer to this horrible season!

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...art_river_home

Yup...pretty much sums it up. Good rant article. Nicely done.

I would say one of my concerns is mentioned in the article...Mara will use the injuries as an excuse.

Comment

Hard to argue with any of this

Comment

I think the most profound question Politi asks is: "Name one thing McAdoo does well?". A statement and a question in one sentence...Damning!

Comment

Originally posted by Snappinnecks View Post
          I think the most profound question Politi asks is: "Name one thing McAdoo does well?". A statement and a question in one sentence...Damning!
          Agreed. Great question.

Comment

A lot of Hope and expectations went up in smoke this season

Comment

Everything he said is spot on.

Comment

Back to the stone age...

Last edited by WayBackFan; 10-09-2017, 07:54 AM.
                Fan since 1970.

"If practice makes perfect and perfection is impossible, why practice?"
                -- Joe Don Looney

Comment

If JR survives this off season I cannot wait to hear Mara and Tisch explaining the rational behind it.

I don't want him picking any more players for this franchise it's enough with him

Comment

Originally posted by AK_91207 View Post
                    If JR survives this off season I cannot wait to hear Mara and Tisch explaining the rational behind it.

I don't want him picking any more players for this franchise it's enough with him
                    "If not for the injuries this would have been a very competitive team". Those words will roll out of JR's mouth sometime in the next 6 months.
                    No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post

"If not for the injuries this would have been a very competitive team". Those words will roll out of JR's mouth sometime in the next 6 months.
                      That's b.s. though they were not playing well at all when healthy and before all our WRs got hurt the chargers, a team which hadn't won a game since November 2016 was giving them all they could handle.

he can't talk his way out of this one there is no plausible , believable spin he can throw out there

Comment

Did you guys read the other articles? This quote about Eli Apple getting benched was pretty scathing.

I wasn't happy," Apple told reporters after the game. "To me, that's what happens. You lose games and it's got to be someone else's problem and they look around and think, 'OK, this is the problem.' But it's not just one guy - it's the whole culture, it's everything. We've got to fix it.''
                        Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Comment

I though they needed to clean house 2 years ago when they let TC go. Should happen after this season, if not at some point mid-way through (I know that the Giants typically don't act this way, but this season is way atypical!!)

Comment

Originally posted by AK_91207 View Post

That's b.s. though they were not playing well at all when healthy and before all our WRs got hurt the chargers, a team which hadn't won a game since November 2016 was giving them all they could handle.

he can't talk his way out of this one there is no plausible , believable spin he can throw out there
                            That never stopped him before, did it?
                            Most recent example regarding the OL: "the talent is there".
                            He peddled that line last year and again during training camp this year. AND with a straight face I might add.

This guy can and will say anything other than "I am a big part of the problem here" because THAT would be the truth.
                            No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Snappinnecks View Post
                              I agree. Jimmy Johnson said the same exact thing on the Fox pregame show. That hair gel really brought nothing at all to this team. Slant routes and that is it.

Comment

Working...
                              X