Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire the dumpster fire of a coach and diaper explosion of a GM, give Jim Harbaugh whatever he wants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire the dumpster fire of a coach and diaper explosion of a GM, give Jim Harbaugh whatever he wants

Harbaugh has fire, has turned around every team he's coached(college and nfl), and isnt a complete b**** like our current so called coach.

we still have a good roster guys. plenty of good players will be on the team. just need a coach the players believe in and who can get the most out of his players, and a GM who actually recognizes our weaknesses and actually does something about it.

im all for getting a top 5 pick and trading back a few spots. get a real LT(Trey Adams), a CB(Apple is butt), a G, someone who can return kicks, maybe a LB for once.

pay Odell, idgaf what anybody says, he fu****g has earned it, and deserves it before he returns to the field. probably should not have been playing the 1st couple weeks but he did. drama queen, look at me guy, what have you. all i see is a competitor.

Eli can still throw the ball. errant throws, inaccuarcy, blah blah blah. tell me how acurrate Brady is when he has vanilla paint cans blocking for him. if Reese paid attention and addressed the OL instead making the 'sexy moves'(cough, Marshall) maybe he wouldn't seeing ghosts every time he drops back. having a bozo like Mcadoo calling your plays doesn't do him any favors either.

the team gave up on Mcadoo i while ago. they don't respect him and why should they?

Harbaugh for HC, give him whatever the hell he wants.
    O'Hara to coach these jabronis on the OL.
    big bro Peyton for OC

I Love Harbaugh. He would be great here. He is a Tremendous HC. I don't see it happening though, not until Jim wins a Title at Michigan.

You know Harbaugh wants to come back and win a SB in the NFL though.

He would be at the top of my list too.

I don;t see it happening, but I'd love him here.

I think McAdoo is just another guy, honestly.
    Last edited by Tommy_Ribs; 10-10-2017, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Not to suggest how we should draft, but I'd take Harbaugh as HC in a New York minute over McAdoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smitty View Post
        Not to suggest how we should draft, but I'd take Harbaugh as HC in a New York minute over McAdoo.
        We would be in a SB within four years of Harbaugh being the HC here in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post

We would be in a SB within four years of Harbaugh being the HC here in my opinion.
          I wouldn't bet against it, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smitty View Post
            I would take my pet dog over McAdoo, and I don't even own a dog!!

Comment

thats why i say give him whatever he wants

Comment

Harbaugh has a bright football mind for sure, but he is a very weird guy (he has freaking sleepovers with recruits) and has trouble getting along with a lot of people.

Comment

He's not leaving Michigan any time soon he's about to reap all he's sown there

and I don't see Mara/Tisch giving him autonomy which I'm pretty sure he is going to want.

Comment

Originally posted by AK_91207 View Post
                    He's not leaving Michigan any time soon he's about to reap all he's sown there

and I don't see Mara/Tisch giving him autonomy which I'm pretty sure he is going to want.
                    He's most definitely going to demand full control, and they will never, ever give that to him. I dont think they'd even consider hiring him on, even without control. He's too much of a loudmouth.

I can't stomach the guy, personally.

With all of this being said, I dont think McAdoo is going anywhere after this season regardless.
                    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Hire Singletary, the me,me,me culture would change in a hurry. This team needs some discipline and toughness. I'd love to see him bench Apple among other players and yell in the press conference how he wants winners

Comment

Originally posted by MagicManning View Post
                        Hire Singletary, the me,me,me culture would change in a hurry. This team needs some discipline and toughness. I'd love to see him bench Apple among other players and yell in the press conference how he wants winners
                        Great Personality, great fire, and he will adjust attitudes.

Only Problem? He is a Lousy HC.

LOUSY. I would play hard for him, because I would be afraid of him, but he is not a good HC.

Comment

I Love Harbaugh. He would be great here. He is a Tremendous HC. I don't see it happening though, not until Jim wins a Title at Michigan.

You know Harbaugh wants to come back and win a SB in the NFL though.

He would be at the top of my list too.

I don;t see it happening, but I'd love him here.

I think McAdoo is just another guy, honestly.
                          a move like this would require more stones than I think the owners have at this point, if it did happen I would be all for it, this team lacks fire and Harbaugh would bring lots of it...

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post
                            Harbaugh has a bright football mind for sure, but he is a very weird guy (he has freaking sleepovers with recruits) and has trouble getting along with a lot of people.
                            Coughlin was not well liked by a lot of players on the Giants team when he was named head coach. After toning things down, the players liked him more.

Comment

Great Personality, great fire, and he will adjust attitudes.

Only Problem? He is a Lousy HC.

LOUSY. I would play hard for him, because I would be afraid of him, but he is not a good HC.
                              I agree, I just get sick of watching a team that looks dead out there. I think Harbaugh is a good coach but he also benefited from the culture Singletary instilled. He polished up the X's and Os and then bailed out when the ship started sinking imo. Just give me Belechick

Comment

Working...
                              X