This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers Rain Poetic Justice to Giants and Manning

After one of the most despicable acts of utter arrogance by the cowardice of all men, when eli who took command from his dad to refuse to play for the team that drafted him, one must wonder if poetic justice was served.

The Giants received a once in a lifetime gift in Odell Beckham, only to have him be put in constant danger by a scrub QB. I just want to know what and when will it take to understand this guy is a criminal robbing both the organization of highway robbery contract and putting his men is severe danger because of his inadequacies.

Manning WAS NO WHERE BEING TOUCHED on that play with excellent protection!!!

I guess results like this are to be expected when a gutless organization consistently decides to make the wrong decision at QB.

You're right Eli is such a scrub the 2 time superbowl MVP Rivers would've been a MUCH better pick... oh wait...
    Originally Posted by jmike

"Barry Sanders has the most negative yardage plays of any player in NFL history by a comfortable margin. He was the major contributor to their biggest offensive issues... Honestly the single most overrated player in any sport ever has to be Barry Sanders. Well, if winning games is your goal. If you want highlights though, he's your man."

Comment

Originally posted by OBJ13 View Post
      You're right Eli is such a scrub the 2 time superbowl MVP Rivers would've been a MUCH better pick... oh wait...
      +2

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue999 View Post
        After one of the most despicable acts of utter arrogance by the cowardice of all men, when eli who took command from his dad to refuse to play for the team that drafted him, one must wonder if poetic justice was served.

The Giants received a once in a lifetime gift in Odell Beckham, only to have him be put in constant danger by a scrub QB. I just want to know what and when will it take to understand this guy is a criminal robbing both the organization of highway robbery contract and putting his men is severe danger because of his inadequacies.

I guess results like this are to be expected when a gutless organization consistently decides to make the wrong decision at QB.
        yawn.........

Comment

Eli 2 SB's, Rivers played a Hall of Fame RB, currently playing with a hall of fame TE and never made a SB appearance, Rivers can have his victories over Eli, he will never get a ring, his current team looks 3 to 4 years away from competing...

Comment

please delete this forever. how embarrassing. you call yourself a fan? wow.

Comment

Originally posted by barran21 View Post
              Eli 2 SB's, Rivers played a Hall of Fame RB, currently playing with a hall of fame TE and never made a SB appearance, Rivers can have his victories over Eli, he will never get a ring, his current team looks 3 to 4 years away from competing...
              so does ours

Comment

Go back to the Dallas fan site
                The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

Lol. Wrong decision at QB?? You take trolling to a whole new level. Congrats and keep up the good work.

Comment

I had no issues with the Mannings using their leverage to get out of San Diego. For the rare player that has it, the failure to use it would be the crime.

Comment

Stop being so dramatic. It was a regular season loss. Both teams suck. Eli has had a great career with 2 super bowl wins.
                      sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                      You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

Time to stop feeding this troll

Comment

Originally posted by OBJ13 View Post
                          So let me understand the logic. Eli Manning is the cause for the Giants to win 2 SBs, yet when any of the key players on the team went down, we reverted to a horrid season. Eli lead the league multiple time in INTs...yes he had some of his better games in the playoffs, but it was the Giants team that one that run. The turnover on special teams and amazing clutch kicking in frigid weather. It was a total team effort, especially Brandon Jacobs, Bradshaw, and Plax, the defense.

Basically what I'm saying is, if we had selected Big Ben, we would have been a contender every year.

Comment

Basically what I'm saying is, if we had selected Big Ben, we would have been a contender every year.
                            Ben has the exact same amount of rings as Eli does. Pittsburgh, during Ben's career, consistently had a good running game and solid defense every year. Now you can debate the individual comparative merits of Ben and Eli, but you cannot say that Eli played on a consistently better team than Ben during their respective careers to date.

Comment

I guess it takes 0-5 to bring out all the maroons.

Comment

Working...
                              X