I am calling it now....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am calling it now....

The New York Giants will do the same thing that they did back in 2013 (when they were 0-6) they will win their next 4 games get our hopes up again about this season, let assume that they can still salvage this season. Then CABOOM!!! They go 6-10 and they just played themselves out of a Top-10 pick. I will see you guys @ KC. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Not gonna happen. IIrC We went against 5 teams without their starting quarterback that year. . I doubt we would have won those game if the starters were in.
    Last edited by DarkSaint; 10-10-2017, 09:57 AM.

Comment

I'd bet the house against that prediction.

Comment

We will b 0-7 going into the bye week

Comment

This team is falling apart, when was the last time you saw 3 players from the same position go down for the season? In the same game.
          The schedule is going to get harder and let's not forget, this defense can't stop a cold and the offensive line is still inept. On top of that we have an inexperienced head coach who seems to holding onto that 11-5 season last year.
          This team will be lucky to win 2 games this season..

Comment

This year is a wrap. I believe the Giants play a league high amount of teams off there bye week. Not to mention they are playing the AFC West which has the best pass rushers in the NFL. At Denver after there bye week is a definite loss. Only game I see us winning in the near future is SF. But I hope they save there one win for Dallas
            ​​​​​​

Comment

That's not happening. This year's schedule is significantly more difficult. I only see 3 wins max

Comment

The Giants are in far worse shape in 2017 than they were in 2013. They'll be picking in the Top 5 or Top 10, more likely the Top 5 the way things are going.
                One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Not without WRs and a decent OL or a QB who can hit a WR in stride.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
                    This team is falling apart, when was the last time you saw 3 players from the same position go down for the season? In the same game.
                    The schedule is going to get harder and let's not forget, this defense can't stop a cold and the offensive line is still inept. On top of that we have an inexperienced head coach who seems to holding onto that 11-5 season last year.
                    This team will be lucky to win 2 games this season..
                    Every year the last like 8 aside from last year's playoff season...thats the last times I have seen entire positional groupings wiped out as if it was God taking his wrath out on our db or wr or OL or rb or DL...

this is so surreal for me. Because from 2013 moreso but prob before like end of 2012 I began shouting about the way the team was built and where we were heading. I saw disgusting OL play no defense injury after injury...but because those issues will drastically and radically affect a qb level of play, claiming that was justification for their minds to make me satan incarnate if he were a giants fan (he's not hes a cowboys eagles and redskins fan lol)...every year these issues have gotten worse and more clear. Only to have the insult and labeling me anticheist to become vehement with vitriol.

well...now here we are. Did everyone suddenly become crazy satanic lol eli worshipping homers? Does everyone now warrant having their Facebook scoured or PM challenging to a fight in some parking lot (yes both happened and examples like it are not isolated)? Is everyone who says the OL is a serious issue no qb can succeed behind it and it's been an issue for 6 or 7 years now suddenly the justified target for ridicule by close minded ignorant individuals? Yeah I'm being bitter here but I don't care I was BLASTED for stating really warning of the reality before us today for the 0ast I dunno 5 years...now the very same who did all that insulting are now making identical claims to the ones they lambasted and then have the outrageous gall to claim they too had been claiming such for several years now...what...WHAT?

no protection for another year...no run game aside last week really 2 yet another year...injuries are back and angrier than ever for another year...situatoons no offense can work around for yet another year. Only difference is now it's so blatant its so abundantly clear the paradigm has flipped on its head...now those maintaining the positions of those who did so much insulting over the years, talking thousands of posts, are the ones being singled out by the entire demographic here really, and called out. Now it's those few who are repeating the same "well no one gets clean pockets eli needs perfect OL run game and wr to be effective...he is the liability...oooh so it's the OL and not eli riiight...." who stand out and appear warped to some degree some moreso than others.

ranting over just taking back by how many comments I read almost universally here now that you could have compared with comments darksaint or I or elidamannjng or eliordie etc etc have made and stipulated only before it had to be so abundantly clear to see, and it be identical. The ****ed up thing is I would rather be insulted and things teeter on the verge of collapse so we can at least hope to be competitive instead of this scenario where it's just too clear to dispute now and those who do appear very very warped.

Comment

2013 , TC wouldnit give up under any circumstances.
                      The players ​​​​still played hard for TC.
                      2017, players gave up on Mc Adoo.
                      Last year the team rode success of the defense.

Comment

Not happening. This is like nothing we have ever seen before.

Comment

11/12 and 12/24 They do have a chance to win.

you want to give them max 2 game wins over rest of nfc east games because anything can happen in division games? Ok

3-13 is my vote

Comment

I'm calling it now. At some point in the next few weeks you get fired for failing a whiz test.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Red22 View Post
                              We will b 0-7 going into the bye week
                              This is whats happening. I'd bet the ranch against that this team has a 4 game win streak in them. I'd be surprised if they won 4 games this year. At this point as hard as it may be the best thing is to lose as many games as possible. They don't have to tank the season just play as they are and they will lose as it is.

Coming out of the bye the first 2 games vs the Rams and 9ers. The Rams are a better team right now than the Giants so that could be a winless first half of the season 0-8. Which at this point would benefit in the long run even though it would be an embarrassment and hard to accept. But that my prediction maybe we beat the 9ers.

Comment

Working...
                              X