Lol Kevin Gilbrides playbook was better

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Kevin Gilbrides playbook was better

Heck I would rather have Gilbride as offensive cordinator....at least he ran alot of play action plays that got the team going off of run plays ya know. He was famous for runing that draw tho lol.
    Last edited by NewyorkGMEN42; 10-10-2017, 01:55 PM.

In other news, the sky is blue ....

Gilbride was an all-time great OC.

McAdoo is a hack.

Comment

Gilbride is def. the better offensive mind. Unfortunately, his system was getting the ball downfield and he couldn't adjust once the line didn't give enough time to do that. McAdoo is just terrible. Terrible flow. Some terrible play designs. Just not good.

Comment

Not a Gilbride fan, never, ever have been. McAdoo isn;t setting the world on fire either though.

Comment

Wow... is this how far we've fallen? We want chuck and duck back?

Comment

Certainly Gilbride's offense suited Eli's natural tendencies a lot more than Macs.

Comment

Originally posted by hadenough View Post
              Gilbride is def. the better offensive mind. Unfortunately, his system was getting the ball downfield and he couldn't adjust once the line didn't give enough time to do that. McAdoo is just terrible. Terrible flow. Some terrible play designs. Just not good.
              THIS!!! If a person comes out and says Gilbride was better this is a very important caveat to mention and the argument holds no water without this caveat!
              Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Gilbride also had a great offensive line...
                "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                  Certainly Gilbride's offense suited Eli's natural tendencies a lot more than Macs.
                  That's the whole thing about this that I don't get. How did it make any sense to bring in a guy like macdoo, if we knew Eli wasn't going to be a good fit for the system.
                  [SIGPIC]

Comment

I was not a huge Gilbride fan, but he was leagues above Ben. He certainly gave us some gems of gameplans over the years. Haven't seen that at all from Ben yet.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post
                      I was not a huge Gilbride fan, but he was leagues above Ben. He certainly gave us some gems of gameplans over the years. Haven't seen that at all from Ben yet.
                      That's a fact

Comment

Originally posted by timmytimm3 View Post
                        Gilbride also had a great offensive line...
                        Not in 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by NewyorkGMEN42 View Post
                          Heck I would rather have Gilbride as offensive cordinator....at least he ran alot of play action plays that got the team going off of run plays ya know. He was famous for runing that draw tho lol.
                          These forums taught me that KG had held back Eli from greatness for years. Neat.

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

These forums taught me that KG had held back Eli from greatness for years. Neat.
                            Ha......How do they feel about it now?? Or perhaps McArrogant took it a step further???

Comment

nah its just eli was better at those 2min-4min drills

Comment

Working...
                              X