Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two seperate things landin Collins and the running game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two seperate things landin Collins and the running game.

Why has landin Collins taken such a step back this year? Is he hurt? He hasn't done much of anything this year and still struggling in coverage. Carl banks said that he might be trying to do to much. He said he has to focus on doing his job and no one else's. Just weird to see a player that almost won defensive player of the year last year take such a step back this season.

2nd thought. I know the chargers don't have the best run defense but the giants had one of the best games running the ball in recent memory with gallman, darwka, and vereen. It's a shame darwka can't catch but gallman has really surprised me. He has looked great and showed speed, vison, and power. I know it's only a small sample size, and let's not forget that Paul Perkins had some good games last year and look at him now. But one thing this could show us is that it's not all about the oline. Perkins was running behind virtually the same oline, and had no success. Having a good rb does help. So to the posters who say jim brown or barry sanders couldnt run behind this line I call Bull****.
    [SIGPIC]

We truly dont know if hes taken the step back or just trying to cover for other peoples broken plays.

Gallman looks good

Comment

Landon will be fine but McAdoo might have a point last week. The defense might need to be more simplified because it is so much confusion before the ball is snapped and especially in Coverage. I like Spags but I don't like some of his Zones!
      Last edited by Sicko; 10-10-2017, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGIANTS516 View Post
        We truly dont know if hes taken the step back or just trying to cover for other peoples broken plays.

Gallman looks good
        Yes that's what Carl banks was saying. I still say though he gets beat in coverage. He does hit hard though. Regardless if he is helping cover someone else's broken plays he still should have been able to make a couple gsme changing plays here and there.
        [SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
        X