• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jomo View Post

Totally disagree FB.
    They quarter assed it.
    Touche'
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post

He missed the post season 6 out of his last 7 seasons. That's why. The performance and results in his last 4 years in charge were completely unacceptable. The only mistake was to not send Reese packing at the same time.
      I agree with this 100%
      We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
        I disagree. I believe those of us who said that Reese should have gone WITH Coughlin and hire a new GM are the vindicated ones. Hated the way they half assed this whole thing.
        Yes - this is spot on

Comment

I can't wait till Jacksonville implodes so all the talk about "vindication" can go the way of calls that we should've hired Dave Gettleman

Comment

Originally posted by Giantterp View Post
            I love TC for what he did for the franchise overall...But, let's not make the mistake of "vindicating" TC from the team's performance the last three years of his tenure here...Do we have to remind people of the team's record the last three years here?

It was time to move on. Unfortunately, it looks like they chose the wrong successor.
            Jags are 3 and 2 so far. What is spectacular about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post

3-2 with a real chance to win a division is a lot better than being 0-5 with a bleak future and an incompetent front office.
              We all that we got!

Comment

[QUOTE=SG88;n2982806]

3-2 with a real chance to win a division is a lot better than being 0-5 with a bleak future and an incompetent front office. [/QUOT

Yeah? Also a chance to go 3 and 3 amd then 3 and 4.

Comment

+1 I wasn't claiming vindication, actually just happy for Tom who is finding a nice measure of success this year.
                  I agree. I have always been in the camp. If you have a proven HC. You don't let him go.
                  The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

1990-1991 to 2007-2008 was a very long time, then 2011-2012.

He gave us 2 Superbowls. He took Jacksonville to the playoff in their the 2nd season after inauguration. Those TC haters, You really don't think he was a good coach? He has had mediocre talent for the last 3 years, hell he had mediocre talent during his whole tenure sans a few decent players.

Look what you wished for, you fin got it! Welcome to Fassel 2.0.

If you think he is going to get fired...think again, McAdoo is here for a while, Giants organization doesn't fire HC on a whim!

The ship has sunk, get used to this type of season.
                    Last edited by loadedaxe; 10-11-2017, 06:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post

Have you followed the Jags? This is spectacular for them, and I'm not joking at all for a change!!

Comment

.......and retained the wrong GM. It was time for a full house cleaning including the entire scouting team.
                        Retain a good GM who I believe can get things back on track.

Comment

[QUOTE=Diamondring;n2982821]
                          Originally posted by SG88 View Post

3-2 with a real chance to win a division is a lot better than being 0-5 with a bleak future and an incompetent front office. [/QUOT

Yeah? Also a chance to go 3 and 3 amd then 3 and 4.
                          And that is STILL better than the situation that the giants are in and will be in. IMO, ragging on Jax is pointless from where we are standing.
                          We all that we got!

Comment

How have Coughlin supporters been vindicated? TC was the HC of the Giants and he's the VP of Football Operations for the Jaguars. Two completely different jobs. While McAdoo is showing that he's in over his head, it doesn't change the fact that it was time for the Coughlin coaching era to end in New York.
                            One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

TC supporters are vindicated?? Why?
                              Because Mac isnt and may not pan out?
                              TC WAS done......period.
                              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                              X