Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branden Albert to visit Giants

https://mobile.twitter.com/RapSheet/...45827158200321

Classic Reese move. But for an 0-5 team? A little late Reese. Might as well play the young guys now.

Comment

Interesting.
      Took them 5 weeks into the season to come to the realization that their is a problem at tackle.
      Can't make this stuff up...

Comment

Meh, too little too late.

Now u know what's gonna a happen, we are gonna sign him and pass on McGlinchey, Connor Williams, and Mitch Hyatt. Which means we'll be in the same situation we are at now with our LT, in a few seasons

SMH
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post
          Classic Reese move. But for an 0-5 team? A little late Reese. Might as well play the young guys now.
          I mean he's really digging his own grave now

Comment

It makes no sense at this point, but Albert is really bad as well at this point. I am not sure he would be an upgrade over Flowers. Maybe he can play RT?

Comment

Three Months too late...

Comment

NOW they want to do something about the oline. Jerry Reese is an arrogant fool. Instead of just admitting an error with drafting Flowers and just cutting bait, he keeps the bust in there no matter what. I agree with Tommy Ribs. This is way too little and way too late. They should have just signed Wintworth when they had the chance. Reese can hit the bricks.
                We all that we got!

Comment

Why even waste a roster spot on a quitter? play the future

Comment

Yeah too late now Reese! WTF! Might as well just stay with Flowers and Hart for the rest of the season and see if they can get better or go with young Chad Wheeler

Comment

Originally posted by drewz View Post
                      Why even waste a roster spot on a quitter? play the future
                      The thing that sucks is that this quitter is a slight upgrade over both of our starting tackles. Reese blows
                      We all that we got!

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                        Meh, too little too late.

Now u know what's gonna a happen, we are gonna sign him and pass on McGlinchey, Connor Williams, and Mitch Hyatt. Which means we'll be in the same situation we are at now with our LT, in a few seasons

SMH
                        Let's just hope that Reese isn't here to make this call.
                        We all that we got!

Comment

if Teflon Jerry signs Albert I'm done with the Giants until he and everyone he works with is gone.

Comment

the fact alone that he's interested makes me want to cry and punch a hole in the wall because he's so dam clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by pathas View Post
                              if Teflon Jerry signs Albert I'm done with the Giants until he and everyone he works with is gone.
                              yeah man i felt the same way about cam newton... if the giants ever somehow got that guy i'd stop being a giants fan... after seeing him quit in the SB and not go after the fumble.... plus him being such an unbearable moron

singing quitters should not be tolerated.

Comment

Working...
                              X