Denver game is a lost cause

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver game is a lost cause

To be honest I wish the NYG's wouldn't even waste their time showing up to the Denver game. Is it possible to ask McAdoo to forfeit

It will be ugly.

Comment

McAdoo game plan would be to to put a running back on Von Miller and hope the broncos laugh themselves to death.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
        McAdoo game plan would be to to put a running back on Von Miller and hope the broncos laugh themselves to death.
        Nah... Dummy down the play book further this week till it's on a sheet of paper & make a High School playbook look like rocket science... "Casey Stengle manager expansion NY Mets '62, clubhouse meeting...."This is a Baseball..."
        Last edited by foxie; 10-10-2017, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by foxie View Post
          Nah... Dummy down the play book further this week till it's on a sheet of paper & make a High School playbook look like rocket science... "Casey Stengle manager expansion NY Mets '62..."This is a Baseball..."
          just draw them in the dirt on the sidelines...

Comment

It is never a lost cause.
            The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

Comment

The Denver game is going to be ugly and it's in prime-time, which is only going to make going 0-6 even more painful since a good chunk of the country will be watching it happen.
              One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Yeah Broncos eat Pocket Passers for Lunch they always give even the great Tom Brady a Tough Time

I don't think we beat this team even if we was 100% Healthy

Comment

That d line, that secondary, coming off a bye

I just don't want to see Eli carted off the field.

Comment

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post
                    it's in prime-time.
                    I wonder how many prime time games giants will get flexed out of now

Comment

Originally posted by AK_91207 View Post

I wonder how many prime time games giants will get flexed out of now
                      We can only pray that they'll be flexed out of prime-time for the rest of the season, but that probably won't happen.
                      One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingcap88 View Post

We can only pray that they'll be flexed out of prime-time for the rest of the season, but that probably won't happen.
                        It should at least once I hope

Comment

Working...
                        X