Give Me Your Ideas for Signs to Bring to the Giants vs Broncos Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give Me Your Ideas for Signs to Bring to the Giants vs Broncos Game

Unfortunately I'm locked in on the tickets I committed to in April. Sucks. But this will be my first Giants game that I'm attending in over 30 years... and my daughter's first (unfortunately for her).

So I'm taking ideas for signs to make and bring to the game. All are welcomed, but please keep the ideas family-friendly. The best ones will make it onto a sign and hopefully air live on SNF.

The ones I thought of so far:

1. "Hey Mara, Seen Enough?"

2. "I Wish The NFL Flexed This Game #schoolnight"

3. "I'm Kneeling In Protest Of The Giants"

Let's hear your ideas....

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      I wish I could draw that well. I'll give it a shot.

Comment

"Drafting for dummies" on sale at MetLife

Comment

"Im with Stupid" and an arrow pointing down to you? Gotta go in full Giants gear though.

I like #2.

Comment

haha...#2 and #3 are pretty good. I'd go with one of them

Comment

we don't need no stinking Oline

Comment

Sloppy coaching macadoo! Sloppy!
                Mel Kiper Jr., ESPN

I wrote after the combine that Engram was entering the first-round discussion, and I've moved him above David Njoku as my second-ranked tight end. He put up the best 40 time (4.42) among tight ends and the fourth-best vertical (36 inches) at the combine. At 6-3, 234, Engram had 65 catches for 925 yards and eight touchdowns in 2016.

Comment

A picture of Reese saying "No offense Mr Ohara but this is what i do for a living."
                  Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                    A picture of Reese saying "No offense Mr Ohara but this is what i do for a living."
                    Solid

Comment

"Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

This

Comment

I'll be there as well! My buddy bought me tix, and we're staying in Denver from Fri-Tues. Can't wait!
                          NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
                          Garrett Bolles - OT
                          David Njoku - TE
                          Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

Nah Nah Nah Nah....Hey Hey Hey..............................
                            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Your #1 choice is perfect " Hey Mara Seen Enough ". It might make TV, it should.

Comment

Working...
                              X