Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone else really angry?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

    if you were the HC, who would you suit up? Wheeler?
    What about an O-Line Like this?
    LT - Pugh - he can actually play the position
    LG - Richburg
    C - Jones
    RG - Fluker - he was actually moving people
    RT Flowers - Lets see if he and Fluker can move people in the run game
    TE Right hand side EVERY down- Ellison helping Flowers

    If Chad Wheeler shows he is ready to play at some point, Plug him in, and try him out.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post

      What about an O-Line Like this?
      LT - Pugh - he can actually play the position
      LG - Richburg
      C - Jones
      RG - Fluker - he was actually moving people
      RT Flowers - Lets see if he and Fluker can move people in the run game
      TE Right hand side EVERY down- Ellison helping Flowers

      If Chad Wheeler shows he is ready to play at some point, Plug him in, and try him out.
      Thank you Tommy....

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by OrangeGiant View Post

        Please, give me a break I gave you a potential solution, there are other lineman on the team that can be moved to LT. Just switch Pugh and Flowers to start, isn't that an option? There I gave you an answer. Never mind you're right- keep playing Hart and Flowers. And if you think the HC has no say in the draft process you are clueless- totally clueless. Who do you think really wanted Davis Webb? Do your homework or go home....
        lol - just stop already. My gosh, Pugh hasn't played a down a LT. Rotating garbage isn't a solution. You're type just blames every coach every year and thinks his solutions are gold. An undrafted Wheeler for LT and Pugh. That's your throw (blank) against a wall solution you haven't seen in a game so blame the coach.

        What homework would you like me to do regarding who wanted 3rd Round pick Webb? Go look over the past 20 year of Giants 3rd Round picks and change all of them b/c apparently you have this delusion that you have answers. It's the coach everybody. Never mind the scouts and that draft room, it's the coach b/c he didn't put in undrafted Wheeler at LT or Pugh. Who does that leave for RT? Oh wait, Jerry can't run block at RG, Flunker was cut b/c he blocked as poorly as Flowers. So many great options. Good lord, as if the staff hasn't explored everything while you dismiss everything b/c you didn't see it in a game.

        Comment


        • #19
          McAdoo has been given the worst collection of offensive linemen on a NFL team in possibly decades.

          0-5 is the result.

          It will only get worse.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
            Anger was a few weeks ago. Now, depression has set in.
            This is exactly where I'm at.

            We've all been screaming about the O line for the last 2 years and they've sat pat. I don't want to go into everything again, we all know. At this point with the entire season a wash "Just Lose Baby ". It's such a waste, don't show up for games, burn tickets in parking lot parties, Empty seats on TV, don't buy gear, money talks. I am a hypocrite though as I can't help myself watching them, anger and disappointment lead to depression, your so right Tommy.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
              Anger was a few weeks ago. Now, depression has set in.
              This sums it up nicely. And the news only keeps getting more depressing...YA Tittle's passing...Marshall out for the year...Jenkins walking off the field early...this will all culminate Sunday night in what may be one of the most unwatchable Giants games in recent memory.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

                lol - just stop already. My gosh, Pugh hasn't played a down a LT. Rotating garbage isn't a solution. You're type just blames every coach every year and thinks his solutions are gold. An undrafted Wheeler for LT and Pugh. That's your throw (blank) against a wall solution you haven't seen in a game so blame the coach.

                What homework would you like me to do regarding who wanted 3rd Round pick Webb? Go look over the past 20 year of Giants 3rd Round picks and change all of them b/c apparently you have this delusion that you have answers. It's the coach everybody. Never mind the scouts and that draft room, it's the coach b/c he didn't put in undrafted Wheeler at LT or Pugh. Who does that leave for RT? Oh wait, Jerry can't run block at RG, Flunker was cut b/c he blocked as poorly as Flowers. So many great options. Good lord, as if the staff hasn't explored everything while you dismiss everything b/c you didn't see it in a game.
                Here I guess you didn't read this so I will post it again-

                What about an O-Line Like this?
                LT - Pugh - he can actually play the position
                LG - Richburg
                C - Jones
                RG - Fluker - he was actually moving people
                RT Flowers - Lets see if he and Fluker can move people in the run game
                TE Right hand side EVERY down- Ellison helping Flowers

                If Chad Wheeler shows he is ready to play at some point, Plug him in, and try him out.

                PS- I never said a bad word about TC- I NEVER blamed him for anything. So that theory is wrong too. Oh and Pugh used to play LT- DO YOUR HOMEWORK CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post

                  What about an O-Line Like this?
                  LT - Pugh - he can actually play the position
                  LG - Richburg
                  C - Jones
                  RG - Fluker - he was actually moving people
                  RT Flowers - Lets see if he and Fluker can move people in the run game
                  TE Right hand side EVERY down- Ellison helping Flowers

                  If Chad Wheeler shows he is ready to play at some point, Plug him in, and try him out.

                  We we can all make these lists. Apprently you and a few (with an emphasis on a few) think, are guessing, Pugh can play LT. Flowers was drafted b/c Pugh can't play LT. Do the coaches owe it to the fans to prove a bad idea is bad in a game? Richburg was a Failure at Guard his rookie year and barely scratches 300lbs. He was annihilated are Guard. That's a solution you need to see to applaud the coach?

                  Ellison in to help Flowers. Yeah, I'm all for it yet how does that fix the leaking sieve on the rest of the OL? Let's keep Vereen in the backfield or a fullback might be you answer. Now you have 8 players in the box to block 4 or 5 with 3 receivers against the back 7. Sure, and if this alignment is or is not used the same culprits will blame the coach. These coaches only live and die football while the misc posters know better. Go get a job in the NFL then.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by OrangeGiant View Post

                    Here I guess you didn't read this so I will post it again-

                    What about an O-Line Like this?
                    LT - Pugh - he can actually play the position
                    LG - Richburg
                    C - Jones
                    RG - Fluker - he was actually moving people
                    RT Flowers - Lets see if he and Fluker can move people in the run game
                    TE Right hand side EVERY down- Ellison helping Flowers

                    If Chad Wheeler shows he is ready to play at some point, Plug him in, and try him out.

                    PS- I never said a bad word about TC- I NEVER blamed him for anything. So that theory is wrong too. Oh and Pugh used to play LT- DO YOUR HOMEWORK CLUELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    And for the record- did I ever say I had the solution? EVER? I said TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT!! SEE IF IT WORKS!!! Wow they benched JJ and brought in Fluker against SD and WOW THEY ACTUALLY RAN THE BALL!!! It actually worked. WOW!!!

                    But you're right the current combination got us to 0-5 so it was working great. BYE

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by NYGIANTS516 View Post
                      McAdoo has been given the worst collection of offensive linemen on a NFL team in possibly decades.

                      0-5 is the result.

                      It will only get worse.
                      and some blame the coach for not rotating the garbage who can't play their designated position let alone out of position.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        It all begins and ends with the OLINE.

                        When the defense can get pressure rushing 4 defenders and almost never bltizing, YOU HAVE NO CHANCE.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

                          and some blame the coach for not rotating the garbage who can't play their designated position let alone out of position.
                          They're fools if they blame the coach.

                          Has he made some mistakes , yes..

                          But this team was in position to win the last 3 games and be 3-2 if the defense could hold a friggin lead.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by OrangeGiant View Post

                            And for the record- did I ever say I had the solution? EVER? I said TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT!! SEE IF IT WORKS!!! Wow they benched JJ and brought in Fluker against SD and WOW THEY ACTUALLY RAN THE BALL!!! It actually worked. WOW!!!

                            But you're right the current combination got us to 0-5 so it was working great. BYE
                            lol - try something different. Ahh, last I checked. Pugh has played RT and LG. We saw Flunker at RG, we read Jerry was to move to LG. No changes were made right Lombardi? Oh wow, the Giants gained rushing yardage against the Chargers front 7. Who hasn't gained yards against them?

                            Wow, you should be an NFL coach with all your guesses. Or misses being their have been changes. Still waiting for that homework assignment for third round picks Nostradamus

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              [QUOTE=NYSPORTS;n2983025]

                              lol - try something different. Ahh, last I checked. Pugh has played RT and LG. We saw Flunker at RG, we read Jerry was to move to LG. No changes were made right Lombardi? Oh wow, the Giants gained rushing yardage against the Chargers front 7. Who hasn't gained yards against them?

                              Pugh has played LT many times- filling in for injured players. When every ex-player, coach and GM who are on NFL Network, ESPN, FOX Sports or where ever all say Flowers is horrible and they need to make a change there- I'm the one who is wrong? Re read my thread, I think I made it clear the GM is at fault along with the coach. Not arguing with you anymore, not worth my time. You obviously think he is a good coach, so you will be happy when he is here the next 2 years and they win 5 games.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I was Angry Sunday Night but I'm OK now lol

                                Bad Luck Year! Fans are being humbled more than anything. Some fans turned on Beckham and wanted him traded. OK well now he has been taken away from us for the rest of the year.

                                I don't think major changes are coming, I don't think Reese and McAdoo will be fired or any of that stuff. I think they will be allowed to usher in a new QB for this Franchise at the very least which is why I think they went with McAdoo as Head Coach in the first place. I will still be watching the games I'm interested in seeing what the young guys do with their opportunity. Guys like Rudolph and Ed Eagan. Also with the Offensive Line maybe Chad Wheeler gets a shot at some point either at Left or Right Tackle.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X